Sony PSP as image viewer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tao said:
just buy a cheap used clamshell iBook... going for around $300~400 nowadays. and you get a relatively large 12" LCD screen, cool design and a few GBs of storage space.

hi, where could we get these clamshells? quite good deal at 400.

viperMako said:
hi, where could we get these clamshells? quite good deal at 400.

yahoo auctions or ebay? :)

wind30 said:
err... 480 times 272 = 130560 .... 130k?

i see hahaha silly me...i was still thinking how do you actually calculate the resolution thanks!

actually,

I faced the same problem with the D70 as you cannot review how sharp you photo is on the LCD. It is not the problem of the LCD size but the magnification factor. D70 can only go up to 5x. The 350D can go up to 10x which is having a 4x increase in LCD resolution. Thus you CAN review sharpness on the 350D LCD. Tried it on my friend's 350D. At max magnification, you can see noise, blur very clearly.

In the end, I was thinking of getting the epson PS2000 to review pictures but that cost like $1k!!! After doing my sums, I realise it is MUCH cheaper to just sell of the D70 and get another camera with a better LCD. I got the Maxxum 7D which has 2.5" LCD of 200k pixels resolution with 4.7x magnification. Not as good as the 350D but the Anti shake is more than makes up for it.

yeah I know that I was following some of your threads :) its not a big issue however I was trying to get a excuse to buy the PSP thats all~

rebbot said:
yeah I know that I was following some of your threads :) its not a big issue however I was trying to get a excuse to buy the PSP thats all~

If u can afford, y not?
Then next time can lend me play too.. :bsmilie:

WoLoh said:
If u can afford, y not?
Then next time can lend me play too.. :bsmilie:

no seriously is it ez to transfer images btw cam and psp hehehe :sticktong

rebbot said:

now then u serious huh? :bsmilie:
anyway, u can call sony product equiry line, chk it out?
Good Luck, Bro! :cool:

rebbot said:
now the value pack comes w/ a software to convert and transfer images,movies and music..drag n drop :bsmilie:
if not u have to format e duo card first then put e images in the image folder and mp3 in music folder.. e rest of e folder are for e movies and datas for your games...

Status
Not open for further replies.