Sony NEX-6 (The "mini NEX-7" about to be announced soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm a noob in photography. Planning to get nex6 this week, would like to ask where can I buy wide angle & fisheye lens? 3rd party will be good. Dun understand the terms lol!

okayy am gg to get it! can i know whats the standard package and free gift that I should be getting

Hey guys I'm a noob in photography. Planning to get nex6 this week, would like to ask where can I buy wide angle & fisheye lens? 3rd party will be good. Dun understand the terms lol!

currently the only e mount wide angle is the 16mm F2.8. You want fisheye, there is a fish eye converter for this lens.
Third part fish eye is only Samyang, which is manual focus.

Third party wide angle are usually lenses for the A-mount, which you will need the lea2 adapter

currently the only e mount wide angle is the 16mm F2.8. You want fisheye, there is a fish eye converter for this lens.

Third party wide angle are usually lenses for the A-mount, which you will need the lea2 adapter

To add on, the 16mm E-mount also has an additional ultra wide adapter that brings it down to 12mm, which is pretty wide IMO.

okayy am gg to get it! can i know whats the standard package and free gift that I should be getting

Hi Hyori, I got the same as couple of others in this thread, a Sony carrying bag, LCS-EMC and a 16 GB class 10 Sony sd card

PlanC said:
Hi Hyori, I got the same as couple of others in this thread, a Sony carrying bag, LCS-EMC and a 16 GB class 10 Sony sd card

They dun give herringbones anymore?

They dun give herringbones anymore?

Dunno, maybe can try to ask for it. Seems to me they are just trying to clear stock on the Sony bag. But it's actually not bad, size wise the label says can fit camera with 1855 lens attached and 16mm pancake at side. This means maybe can use it for SEL50/1.8 and the new pancake zoom squeeze in the side (need to confirm at home). The side zipper can put extra mem card, lens cover or batt.

kei1309 said:
i got a Billingham Hadley Pro with my NEX-7

:bsmilie:

Of coz u haf. U r kei1309! Haha

Thanks for the info guys! May I know wats the brand?

kei1309 said:
i got a Billingham Hadley Pro with my NEX-7

:bsmilie:

Me too :) can fit my Dslr with iPad too . Feel like getting the Hadley large

faithly said:
Thanks for the info guys! May I know wats the brand?

U can try tokina 11-16 f2.8 . But it needs the lea2 adapter to work . If u wait a while the 10-18 f4 e mount zoom will be released.

You can try sigma 10-20 as well or sigma 12-24

kei1309 said:
i need a larger camera bag

U need to attach yr dry cabinet to yr back.

Those waiting for Gariz half-body case they're gotta release for Nex6 early Dec.

Just got my NEX6! For those interested to get the NEX 6 - Single Lens you get 1 x Sony LCS-EMC Case (Brown), Double Lens you get 1 x small Herringbone case (Dark Green).

Both sets come with a 16GB SDHC (94MB/s) card. Seems the bags are gifts from Sony...

Curious, anyone have the slightest idea when PlayMemories Camera Apps will be available for Singapore? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.