Sony NEX-6 (The "mini NEX-7" about to be announced soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Buy List .......... Kindly fill in which is most likely you be getting
(A) Body only
(B) Body w/1650mm kit lens
(C) Body w/1650mm & 55210mm kit lens .... Bro who opt for this please select an alternative choice in case this package not available in SG.

1. Megadark -
2. Phenic - B
3. rev_zone - B
4. jerichojon -
5. KennyH78 -
6. icebear -
7. Lunarken -
8. Aktan01 - A
9. Dop23y - B (depends on final price)

Sony SG website lists Nex6 with 1650 as SGD1399

(A) Body only
(C) Body w/1650mm & 55210mm kit lens .... Bro who opt for this please select an alternative choice in case this package not available in SG.

1. Megadark -
2. Phenic - B
3. rev_zone - B
4. jerichojon -
5. KennyH78 -
6. icebear -
7. Lunarken -
8. Aktan01 - A
10. kennysme - B

(A) Body only

1. Megadark -
2. Phenic - B
3. rev_zone - B
4. jerichojon -
5. KennyH78 -
6. icebear -
7. Lunarken -
8. Aktan01 - A
10. kennysme - B
11. PlanC - B

(A) Body only

1. Megadark -
2. Phenic - B
3. rev_zone - B
4. jerichojon -
5. KennyH78 -
6. icebear -
7. Lunarken - B/C (depends on final price)
8. Aktan01 - A
10. kennysme - B

will give them a call to check when it is available.

From FB, MS stated will be in their store today ... Sony SG stated will launch today and available in their store from next week onwards.

Boss, you getting also?

(A) Body only

1. Megadark -
2. Phenic - B
3. rev_zone - B
4. jerichojon -
5. KennyH78 -
6. icebear -
8. Aktan01 - A
10. kennysme - B
11. PlanC - B

i just received a call from Sony Singapore. its available TODAY LIAO!! whoopee! $1399 with 16-50 lens.
any idea where the cheapest to get in SG with full warranty? want local set not export set..

i just received a call from Sony Singapore. its available TODAY LIAO!! whoopee! $1399 with 16-50 lens.
any idea where the cheapest to get in SG with full warranty? want local set not export set..

LATER I GO marina sq Cathay see see

I notice that some of you are selling your 5N to buy the 6. I want to find out why?

I have my 5N since Dec 2011 and my shutter count is still less than 3k. Also have HVL-F20S and FDA-EVis and black/red stitch Gariz half case. All these cannot be used for NEX 6. Selling all of them, if there is any buyer, will mean at least SGD 800 loss within 11 months if I want to pick up a NEX 6.

NEX 5N with 18-55 - 1099
FDA-EVis - 420
HVL-F20S - 180
Gariz case - 120

Total - 1819

Can I sell this set for 1000? Is it worth switching to NEX 6?

My only complain with my current set-up is that I can't use EVF and flash at the same time. NEX 6 solves this problem, but it does not have touch screen which is also important to me when I use manual focus lenses.

Those of you who are switching from 5N to 6, how do you guys justify? Many thanks.

Last edited:
I notice that some of you are selling your 5N to buy the 6. I want to find out why?

I have my 5N since Dec 2011 and my shutter count is still less than 3k. Also have HVL-F20S and FDA-EVis and black/red stitch Gariz half case. All these cannot be used for NEX 6. Selling all of them, if there is any buyer, will mean at least SGD 800 loss within 11 months if I want to pick up a NEX 6.

NEX 5N with 18-55 - 1099
FDA-EVis - 420
HVL-F20S - 180
Gariz case - 120

Total - 1819

My only complain with my current set-up is that I can't use EVF and flash at the same time. NEX 6 solves this problem, but it does not have touch screen which is also important to me when I use manual focus lenses.

Those of you who are switching from 5N to 6, how do you guys justify? Many thanks.
With a shutter count that low I wouldn't even consider upgrading. Just sell it.

Last edited:
Current Package from MS Color.

The NEX 6 Kit 1650mm lens is going for $1265 w/GST
Cash and carry
Free gifts: 16gb SD, case, lens book
Comes with 1 year warranty from Sony.

Pending for GB offer.

Last edited:
(A) Body only

1. Megadark -
2. Phenic - B
3. rev_zone - B
4. jerichojon -
5. KennyH78 -
6. icebear -
8. Aktan01 - A
10. kennysme - B
11. PlanC - B
12. Faithly (depends on final price)

NEX 5N with 18-55 - 1099
FDA-EVis - 420
HVL-F20S - 180
Gariz case - 120

Total - 1819

HOW U See the shutter?
i'm one of them trying to sell away the 5n + 16mm lens... i didnt buy many accessories for it.. so its ok for me to dump..
actually i 1 2 know how many 5n users jumping ship to this?

Last edited:
Go ahead bro, if you can secure a good deal for us then is time to tt the deposit over to the GB leader.

in the end i went else where for lunch.. pai sei.

Status
Not open for further replies.