Sony A7/(r) image sharing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice photo!

I am also using VL12 on my a7r. Like the built and color.
Thanks! I also like it a lot on Ricoh GXR M. Recently got the A7 so just got chance to try it on A7 yesterday! Sadly the weather was not really nice! Have you tried Sony Lens Compensation App on A7r to use with this lens? I've used that app on A7 and found out that it works quite well with both my VC 12/5.6 (vignetting and color shift) and VC 21/1.8 (vignetting)!

Yes. I'm using the lens compensation apps. It helps to remove the vignette and reduce the magenta color at the corners. Quite effective I would say.

Hmm... time to look for a short tele. Any recommendations?

Thanks! I also like it a lot on Ricoh GXR M. Recently got the A7 so just got chance to try it on A7 yesterday! Sadly the weather was not really nice! Have you tried Sony Lens Compensation App on A7r to use with this lens? I've used that app on A7 and found out that it works quite well with both my VC 12/5.6 (vignetting and color shift) and VC 21/1.8 (vignetting)!

Last edited:
Leica Summilux 50mm f/1.4 wide open on Sony A7

Minolta MC Rokkor 58mm f/1.2 wide open on Sony A7

Zeiss FE 55mm f/1.8 wide open on Sony A7

While bro Thoth have pretty model to shoot;)i can only shoot bus stop bollard and safety signal light:cry:

MC Rokkor PG 58 1.2 wide open
DSC00043 by coolhirako, on Flickr

DSC00055 by coolhirako, on Flickr

Bro... did u adjust your diopter? seems abit out of focus... maybe the problem isn't the sharpness of the lens... Hmm...

Bro... did u adjust your diopter? seems abit out of focus... maybe the problem isn't the sharpness of the lens... Hmm...

i did send this lens for cleaning , would it be lens cleaning cause this ?

i did send this lens for cleaning , would it be lens cleaning cause this ?

Its not the lens I m talking about. Last sat I had some misfocused shots due to accidental adjustment on the diopter on the EVF. U can trial n error to adjust the diopter and focus on something then zoom in to view the focus area in your photo to ensure your diopter is set correctly for manual focus shooting. Dun b bluffed by the focus peaking, I got some shots front or back focused due to this diopter problem. Haha

Its not the lens I m talking about. Last sat I had some misfocused shots due to accidental adjustment on the diopter on the EVF. U can trial n error to adjust the diopter and focus on something then zoom in to view the focus area in your photo to ensure your diopter is set correctly for manual focus shooting. Dun b bluffed by the focus peaking, I got some shots front or back focused due to this diopter problem. Haha

Hmm...both image shoot with LCD not evf leh
Might be hand shaked , shutter speed 1/50 & 1/60

Hmm... time to look for a short tele. Any recommendations?
I don't have much experience on lens actually but around 85 focal length, I think most company have at least one famous and excellent lens.

Hmm...both image shoot with LCD not evf leh Might be hand shaked , shutter speed 1/50 & 1/60

Keke. Maybe should meet up n test both our lenses. Keke.

CZ Planar 50/1.4 is not a smooth bokeh lens but that is why I love using it.

14356399418_4fac9b8be7_c.jpg

A7 | CZ Planar T* 50/1.4 ZK​

EF 85mm f/1.2L II

14531457626_df9b56ba88_c.jpg

A7 | Voigtlander Heliar 12/5.6 V2​

some pix A7r

CV 35/1.2 mk2
14578850553_68319db364_b.jpg

14555359271_31104775dd_b.jpg

Cron-R 90

14555359491_d7f76cd04c_b.jpg

14558750405_4ec6ca838c_b.jpg