Sony 707 qns

Status
Not open for further replies.

mok

Apr 10, 2002
Visit site
Hi all,
Would some one help me out here?
i was thinking about the following qsns for a long time and it dawned on me that u guys here could help...
1)The sony 707 lense is how many mm? or can zoom how many times? I read that you can buy a teleconvertor to increase it zoom range.. by 2x? therefore, i want to know how much can the cam actually zoom..
2)i read from some guy thread that he could pay by installments on the 707.. where's the place where installments can be paid? or whats the estimate price of the cam when paid in installments?
I am very interested in this camera as i have carried it before, like the weight of it, feels shiok! But very interested in optical zoom of it, so therefore zoom range is very importtant.. hope someone can help me out here... Thanks a lot..

Originally posted by mok
1)The sony 707 lense is how many mm? or can zoom how many times? I read that you can buy a teleconvertor to increase it zoom range.. by 2x? therefore, i want to know how much can the cam actually zoom..

Zoom is 5x
You can get the cheap 2x teleconverters, but quality is bad and you frequently can't get a focus lock.

Or you can go for the B300 ($280) which is 1.7x
or the TCON14B ($???) which is 1.4x

Originally posted by Flare
Willy, what's the optical zoom in mm, 35mm equivalent? My guess is around 35x5 = 35mm to 175mm?

Your guess is very close but the actual figure is 38mm - 190mm

Status
Not open for further replies.