Sony® (alpha) DSLR-A100

Status
Not open for further replies.
dr34mc4st3r said:
hey guys i equoted CP on a100 body alone....1490 + 1gb cf mem card (1490 exclusive gst)
might as well can save a little bit buy from sony gallery 1499 + free 1 gb ms duo pro....

MTL BBB :devil::devil::devil:

1499 is a good starting price for KM users.
Yup can see the noise is picking up at ISO400. at ISO1600, it's too grainy for a DSLR. Sometimes u need ISO1600 for certain events when lighting is bad. Also, u'll need ISO1600 when you need to decrease the shutter speed to freeze an action. Anti shake with longer shutter speed will not freeze an action.

I thought only SONY Gallery has ready stock ? Is CP preorder only ? :think:

dr34mc4st3r said:
hey guys i equoted CP on a100 body alone....1490 + 1gb cf mem card (1490 exclusive gst)
might as well can save a little bit buy from sony gallery 1499 + free 1 gb ms duo pro....

MTL BBB :devil::devil::devil:

CP said only stocks at end of the month. 1499 MTL BBB :devil: :devil: :devil:. to be honest i tio tempted to sell my 5d and upgrade to a100 (i like the feel of a100, less boxy feel than 5d). but got two problems:

1. no one wants to buy 5d :cry:
2. a100 remote port shifted...cannot used my canon bp200 grip:cry:

dr34mc4st3r said:
CP said only stocks at end of the month. 1499 MTL BBB :devil: :devil: :devil:. to be honest i tio tempted to sell my 5d and upgrade to a100 (i like the feel of a100, less boxy feel than 5d). but got two problems:

1. no one wants to buy 5d :cry:
2. a100 remote port shifted...cannot used my canon bp200 grip:cry:

Er. What is MTL?

synapseman said:
Er. What is MTL?
mai tu liao(dun wait)

dr34mc4st3r said:
mai tu liao :devil:

Ah. Haha!

I also want to get the A-100. The D5D will be relegated to be back-up camera. But I think I will wait for as long as I can lah. At $1499 w/o GST body only, I feel it's not that cheap, ley.

synapseman said:
Ah. Haha!

I also want to get the A-100. The D5D will be relegated to be back-up camera. But I think I will wait for as long as I can lah. At $1499 w/o GST body only, I feel it's not that cheap, ley.

sorry you just lost a reason not to buy the a100. 1499 gst included with free 1gb mem stick :devil:

tankm said:
This is from one of your D50 photo...based on the EXIF Gain Control, it's at "Low gain up", my guess it's ISO 400. And this image I assuming is not at 100% crop as well. :dunno:

200601jan__11__strobing_slim.jpg

Thanks for going thru my links. :D
Emm, that's a special effect. Which.. actually is in ISO 1600. Have to go there because
(as I've said, special effect) as I was actually shooting thru the bus window which have the
dark dots... You know those advertisement which was pasted on the bus window? So the actual light getting to the camera is very very low.

tankm said:
Can show photo comparison between your DSLR and FILM, same lens same scene and exposure ? :bsmilie:

After that can do a review between both camera, what you like about the DSLR and FILM camera ? ;p
kena exposed ;p

no chance to try it yet. have to replace the battery latch ($2 only, but need a week for part to come)

i like the film camera big viewfinder... and now 17mm is really 17mm :lovegrin:

come on sony! fullframe!!

It's all marketing....put in a teaser to slow down would be SONY buyers.

For SONY, hopefully drop in price or bundle more things at the same price. If the new Nikon is still using sensor from SONY, then I don't think it's a surprise for SONY at all.

synapseman said:
Ah, I just see that Nikon has been anticipating the release of the A-100.

Nikon 10.2 mp DSLR in 20 days

See how Sony will react. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.