some pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.
eadwine said:
roger that....its just a particular phase for me i guess. didnt like the usual sharp sharp images. Was fooling around with PS alot i think heh. Furthermore I felt the photos sucked on its own the day I was shooting, didnt have the mood and had a stiff neck.

guess your bad mood did work out your images in another way... I ain't gonna sound like an old geezer, but dude, photoshop enhances but not replace alright?

Good on ya, better on next time...

pointblankshots said:
guess your bad mood did work out your images in another way... I ain't gonna sound like an old geezer, but dude, photoshop enhances but not replace alright?

dude, will remember this advice. I know what you mean. I also know nothing beats clarity of photos.

TMC said:
Lovely series, just a pitpick on the last pic for the 1st post. the shadow right in the center of her face is quite annoying. other then that the rest of the pics are :thumbsup: might want to cut down the PS too, too plasticky on the skin.
yes I try my best not to make the skin look flat, as ive compared with some pictures around, so far this comes pretty close to a more 3 dimensional look. cheers. will cut down on PS but yes, like i said i was fooling around with photoshop

Ead... if the shots were all done when you were in a bad mood, then i hope you remain in a bad mood for a long time to come. ;)

I love this series of shots purely for the simple fact that there was visual impact. (At least for me)

I quite like the softness that you gave the pics as well...

Nicely done mate. :)

good stuff on the PS :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

interested to learn the techniques involved :D

Wolfgang said:
Ead... if the shots were all done when you were in a bad mood, then i hope you remain in a bad mood for a long time to come. ;)

I love this series of shots purely for the simple fact that there was visual impact. (At least for me)

I quite like the softness that you gave the pics as well...

Nicely done mate. :)
thanks man, eh! when are we meeting up hahaha
from time u went melb, ron when sri lanka next my turn to go overseas liao haha.

pointblankshots said:

a part of me feels i could achieve what i think you're trying to explain with a medium format camera...... heh... skill havent reach there yet..then again, i might be totally wrong. i was just trying to achieve an editorial effect but somehow i know it isn't..

2 words.. VERY NICE!!

but i think the 1st 1 very soft.. 2 soft in fact.. hmmm..

Haley said:
2 words.. VERY NICE!!

but i think the 1st 1 very soft.. 2 soft in fact.. hmmm..
why thanks haley,
yup, the softness was deliberately done. =)
certain facial features have to be left "non-softed" actually.

I just love the way the post-processing was done. It reminded me of my days using the 3D StudioMax doing some modelling and then further editing it in Photoshop. All the layering and stuff.

All the pictures look great. The way you capture the body curves and facial expression works for me. Kudos to you for the great work and thanks for sharing. I guess I should be banned now. ;p NICE! ;p

hazmee said:
I just love the way the post-processing was done. It reminded me of my days using the 3D StudioMax doing some modelling and then further editing it in Photoshop. All the layering and stuff.

All the pictures look great. The way you capture the body curves and facial expression works for me. Kudos to you for the great work and thanks for sharing. I guess I should be banned now. ;p NICE! ;p
haha thanks man.. ban u for what?

The mood and colours work fine for me.
But however I feel is slightly over PS.

Nice crop and composition too !

#3 - the right face looks over PS? looks abit flatten in my screen

OT: Btw u know Nat Wong?

simon80 said:
The mood and colours work fine for me.
But however I feel is slightly over PS.

Nice crop and composition too !

#3 - the right face looks over PS? looks abit flatten in my screen

OT: Btw u know Nat Wong?
nope sorry duno who nat wong is.

eadwine said:
thanks man, eh! when are we meeting up hahaha
from time u went melb, ron when sri lanka next my turn to go overseas liao haha.

hahaha.. by the time you come back from your overseas trip, it's time for me to go Hong Kong... hehehe... we will never seem to meet up leh.. let's set a date and see who can make it leh.... tok kok and lim kopi session :D

SniperD said:
hahaha.. by the time you come back from your overseas trip, it's time for me to go Hong Kong... hehehe... we will never seem to meet up leh.. let's set a date and see who can make it leh.... tok kok and lim kopi session :D
ON LAH!
SniperD decide haha.... *ead siam one corner*
next week can?? wait is this considered as off topic? will the wonderful mods close this thread down because of this? heh

eadwine said:
ON LAH!
SniperD decide haha.... *ead siam one corner*
next week can?? wait is this considered as off topic? will the wonderful mods close this thread down because of this? heh

you 2 good lah. Say want to joi for coffee, never ask me and now say bad things abt Mods... Thanks hor... :p :sticktong :p

:angel: ;)

one of the pics (almost) has a 3d effect. again, too much PS for my liking.

the first one was too overly done in photoshop...imo. but this is definitely one of your better series...inviting...playful and classy.

enjoyed the pictures...seems like im flipping thru a mag...

Wolfgang said:
you 2 good lah. Say want to joi for coffee, never ask me and now say bad things abt Mods... Thanks hor... :p :sticktong :p

:angel: ;)

okie okie... I start the ball rolling. Will SMS you guys the date this weekend okie? Must plan my schedule for next week also mah... also want to include another person oso. Evening okie with you guys?

Wolfie the Mod isn't biased right? hahhaha....

Status
Not open for further replies.