Some buyers go way overboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Then i met her @ bukit gombak pass 9pm as what i told her, ok i admitt that i'm late but ofcourse to secure my side coz i have cash & i'm alone i have to check first the place for security reasons...

You need to case the surroundings because you withdrew money to buy a $80 bag??

Its better to be late than never!!! Period... (Let us give people a benefit of the doubt for some reason and dont be judgemental) as many peolple do...

As I had said countless times in situations such as this, there are always 3 sides to every story. The "plaintiff", the "defendant" and finally, the truth. :)

Clubsnap and in particular the Consumers Corner is beginning to become an arena for buyers and sellers to settle their personal disputesor whatever vendetta they have against each other in the open.

Is it even necessary to wash and air all the dirty laundries in public? :rolleyes:

You need to case the surroundings because you withdrew money to buy a $80 bag??

yah man... i also dun understand why he need to case the surroundings :dunno:

plus i personally feel buyer should at least have the courtesy to sms the seller if he was having a hard time getting the cab... at least the seller know your "real" situation.

Just my 2cent...

still at it??!!! get a life and let the anger go. :)

I have tons to say here but well, judge for yourself guys.

you two are showing each other so much attention.........

just leave it be. it's over. let bygones be bygones. drag it out longer, will benefit anyone meh?

same goes for inout.

Enough guys does'nt make any sense just to post that a person is late... (Its better to be late than never show at all)

Thanks guys

Relaxxx. Let bygones be bygones. It's a lesson learnt. You want to sell anything, do it at your convenience. That's always the best way around without you wasting too much time. If the person really wanted the item, he would make his way down to your place, and not haggle with you.

I love Australia in this aspect, everything i've sold here, the people come and pick it up personally from my place. Once the price is set they usually don't bother haggling. The ocassional does ask if there is a better price, and sometimes i do give in.

Enough guys does'nt make any sense just to post that a person is late... (Its better to be late than never show at all)

Thanks guys

Erm, tell that to your interviewer next time you go for a job interview. Punctuality is actually quite important.

For buyer, if you see that the bag is not as described, you could have walked and not buy it.

For seller, if the buyer is late, you could have walked as well. And you did not eat your dinner because you chose not to eat it before 9pm. And you did not plan time to eat. Cannot blame the buyer on that.

But in the end, all this is about $80. Which in today's context is not that much money. And the points of this "case" is so petty on both sides that I am starting to wonder what has this world come to? :dunno:

"I can't believe you even have time to buy cigarettes despite being late" Not the cigarette cleonbus, i have to secure my family first at home before going to met her.

I will post the picture of the zipper asap, or if you want guys i will show you the condition of the bag personally...

Honestly, judging from this post, and it was posted yesterday,tells a big picture...

Well lucky you cause you don't have to deal with the aftermath of what's happened.
As of 2nd May, the person PM-ed me the following:

"Thank you for commenting on this site, even your bag has damaged and you know by your self that you did not use the bag once as you mentioned!!!

Shame on you sister!!!"

And as of 3rd May, I received this threat via sms:

"I paid you the right amount right? So what's ur problem of posting in cs about the late? Does'nt make any sense u know. Even i want to return the bag to u, u never use it onced as i notived all the zipper got allot of scratches. I hate liar u know! But despite of the condition still i paid u coz i dont any trouble. If u want trouble? I will give it to you!"

This SMS threat (assuming it's real) is way out of line. And I don't see the buyer disputing this.

Well lucky you cause you don't have to deal with the aftermath of what's happened.
As of 2nd May, the person PM-ed me the following:

"Thank you for commenting on this site, even your bag has damaged and you know by your self that you did not use the bag once as you mentioned!!!

Shame on you sister!!!"

And as of 3rd May, I received this threat via sms:

"I paid you the right amount right? So what's ur problem of posting in cs about the late? Does'nt make any sense u know. Even i want to return the bag to u, u never use it onced as i notived all the zipper got allot of scratches. I hate liar u know! But despite of the condition still i paid u coz i dont any trouble. If u want trouble? I will give it to you!"

If what u say about the sms is true. How about making a report?

:bsmilie:
Relaxxx. Let bygones be bygones. It's a lesson learnt. You want to sell anything, do it at your convenience. That's always the best way around without you wasting too much time. If the person really wanted the item, he would make his way down to your place, and not haggle with you.

I love Australia in this aspect, everything i've sold here, the people come and pick it up personally from my place. Once the price is set they usually don't bother haggling. The ocassional does ask if there is a better price, and sometimes i do give in.

culture.

Last year i was selling my vespa scooter...local buyers all come and test ride and it is obviously working fine and in good condition..kept hesitating..

a french lady called and take a look at the scooter, ride it around for a min and then gave me the deposit..did the transfer the next day in the morning at Sin Ming. :thumbsup: and pay in full.

Now tat is what i call "steady buyer".

I think the "You want trouble, i give u trouble" statement means fighting here lah.

U think the buyer so stupid to do bodily harm for $80???

For goodness sake ppl. What is happening to this world.

One got to sell the bag for the price asked

One got to buy the bag for the price wanted

Yet CS have to waste bandwidth hosting such petty issues and petty argument and comments for not only just $80 but complaint of buyer being late etc etc and here we have a boxing match with alot of spectators cheering one and trying to become judges.

Nobody is forcing anybody to wait or any law to demand "thank you" for any deal etc etc.

If any issues take it out there and then when both are "face to face" rather than coming here to CS and post behind a computer and take up bandwidth here.

Frankly it does more disservice to both party and some wannabe onlooker judges here than good.

I am closing this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.