So so many lingerie shoots

we r all men.. if dun mari kita then something seriosly wrong wit u :embrass:

Better wear some light clothing or you'll be sweating profusely from the 'Heat' :bsmilie:

I would strongly suggest the 'photographers' put on these lingerie to 'experience' the true feeling of shooting them. Only then can you be promoted to Lingerie Photographer. LOL!

potfolio: lingerie photographer ... sounds nice. :bsmilie:

this thread made me smile.
cheers!

For anyone who join them, what was the experience like? I was thinking of joining a glamour shoot, see if it is worth it :p

If you are into photography to breathe hard, fantasize about teenagers wearing very little, worth it.

If you are into photography for other things, then maybe not. :bsmilie:

I would strongly suggest the 'photographers' put on these lingerie to 'experience' the true feeling of shooting them. Only then can you be promoted to Lingerie Photographer. LOL!

I think much of them do that already, so your suggestion waste breath. :bsmilie:

curious haha forgive me, is there like a minimum age requirement to do shoots like these? lol

Is it always in a hotel room or studio?
If so, which focal length is more realistic? Is 85 too long?

curious haha forgive me, is there like a minimum age requirement to do shoots like these? lol

i think when you ask this question... this brings up another question HAHA.

that is.. "are they lying about their age to get the shoot?"

anyways... depends on the size of the hotel room HAHA. if you're shooting in the presidential suite of some huge hotel, 85mm is not a problem! 85mm will get you mainly chest-up shots.

so go wider especially if your body's a crop sensor.

by the way, never done a lingerie shoot before. still a virgin :bsmilie:

Why don't you put on a lingerie and let us shoot you.

We can tell you our true feeling of it and you can tell us yours. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i think when you ask this question... this brings up another question HAHA.

that is.. "are they lying about their age to get the shoot?"

anyways... depends on the size of the hotel room HAHA. if you're shooting in the presidential suite of some huge hotel, 85mm is not a problem! 85mm will get you mainly chest-up shots.

so go wider especially if your body's a crop sensor.

by the way, never done a lingerie shoot before. still a virgin :bsmilie:

haha still a 'virgin' too lol!

are you asking about the age of models or the photographers?

hmm... sudd thought of it that way haha both? :eek: so far youngest i've read up (in a recent kopitiam post... wont mention names) is a 17 yr old model haha

haha still a 'virgin' too lol!

hmm... sudd thought of it that way haha both? :eek: so far youngest i've read up (in a recent kopitiam post... wont mention names) is a 17 yr old model haha

i'm 17 and i'm a model:kiss: