So, how was your day today

Status
Not open for further replies.
woke up at 12pm ( last night drinking with kakis )
12-1pm - watch CSI miami
1pm -2pm - had my my lunch outside
2pm-4pm - went back to sleeepp
4-6pm - play computer
6pm -7pm - watching Tvie
7pm-8pm - eating dinner
8pm-10pm - watching DVD movies ( Ocean Thirteen )
10pm- NOW - playing computer..

sooonn to bed... :)

Rotting Weekends. :(

any day i wake up is a great day. starts off with a hearty breakfast of eggs, beans, toast and vegimite, washed down with a nice hot cup of coffee.

then sunday morning church, after that it was off to puppy school with the pooch. my daughter had fun petting the other dogs.

lunch was a light snack of veggie sticks and dip, then the chores.

set up the new tent in the back yard as a trial run for this coming weekend camping trip. (this is to make sure that all the parts for the tent are there, but more importantly, so that i know how to set the thing up at the camp site.)

dinner, then a bit computer time.

will be going to bed soon.

Hi patch17 :thumbsup:

I am not a religious person myself,but,I admire your outlook on the day :thumbsup:

I am shure the day was good for you :)

woke up about 6am (coz my little boy wake up and play :()
continue to sleep from 7:30am till 10:30am.:)
10:30am go buy brunch.;)
11:00am - 12noon play computer.
12noon - 1pm play with my son & feed him lunch.
1:30pm - 3pm family outing (shopping).
3pm - 5pm watching Chinese F1 GP.
5:30pm -7pm brought my son to near by park see see look look & buy dinner.
8pm - 10pm - play computer/play with my son.
10:30pm son sleep with mum liao...me continue with computer.....
Typically, I don't work on Sunday & Sunday is always my family day....:):)

Hi patch17 :thumbsup:

I am not a religious person myself,but,I admire your outlook on the day :thumbsup:

I am shure the day was good for you :)

no worries. when one comes close to losing it all, every sunrise is a great day.

Sunday is always a working day for me.

Shot a whole lot of fruits this afternnon.

Just finished processing them: 69 photos.

I guess I've done my share of work for today.

Might be a touchy subject but are you telling us that you spent a day taking photo's of rows of tents :bsmilie:

Please expand on what you term as fruits :think:

Wah piang eh, why everyone wake up so early on a weekend one?

HER DAY:

He was in an odd mood when I got to the bar, I thought it might have been because I was a bit late but he didn't say anything much about it. The conversation was quite slow going so I thought we should go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately. So we went to this restaurant and he's STILL acting a bit funny and I'm trying to cheer him up and start to wonder whether it's me or something else.

I ask him, and he says no. But you know I'm not really sure. So anyway, in the cab back to his house, I say that I love him and he just puts his arm around me. I don't know what the hell this means because you know he doesn't say it back or anything. We finally get back to his place and I'm wondering if he's going to dump me!

So I try to ask him about it but he just switches on the TV. Reluctantly, I say I'm going to go to sleep. Then, after about 10 minutes, he joins me and we have sex. But, he still seemed really distracted.

I dunno, I just don't know what he thinks anymore. I mean, do you think he's met someone else?

MY DAY :

Lousy day at work. Man Utd lost to Everton in the FA Cup Semi-Final. Super disappointed. Got laid though.

Might be a touchy subject but are you telling us that you spent a day taking photo's of rows of tents :bsmilie:

Please expand on what you term as fruits :think:

Yes. You're not wrong.

It's harvesting of sea fruits with a fishing line.

The fruits have tails and swim in the water.

::sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

How's my day....

It's better than yesterday.

Becoz....

TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY:bsmilie:

Today is real bad..try to get my new road bike for a spin this morning because I got so addicted to the ride yesterday. This is my virgin ride on this bike just after I came back from China, simply love it.Just as I reached East Coast, heavy rain fell. Since most places will be wet, might as well take my MTB instead for a spin now instead of sulking before I head back to China. Hope to hit 100 km today and lose weight.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.