Sitex - 29 Nov to 2 Dec @ Expo Hall 5 & 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning to get the ASUS EEE PC for just basic use like internet surfing , msn etc. I dun really use my notebook to play games..for a price of $500 plus, i find tt its such a steal but i'm not sure if it will b sold out (stated in TODAY tt its ava on 1 Dec) when i went down in the late afternoon or evening..and i stay in the west..imagine goin all the way there to learn tt its out of stock or sold out..i will just pull my hair out! btw, any comments on this model?

I'm so tempted to get the HP student laptop to replace my current one, specs are similar, just that I really like the niffy "tablet" concept.

I think I just gonna get a mouse for my lappie

Itching to buy pentax K10D :D wanted to get GP but hiaz.. no monie:bheart:

prob can get those external HDD... 500GB USB going for 199 Maxtor. or Western Digital at 269.

I'm kinda curious why the HDD that can be plugged into the router is cheaper instead... going at 249... anyway didn't get that cause primary use is to back up my precious memories... :D

anyone know what's the package for canon 400D? still available? thx

hi guys !!! :cool:

which do you think is better huh?
creative zen or ipod nano generation3 ???
its look to be zen got radio, ipod nano got no radio hor ?

:confused:

Replaced my whole ageing PC setup with a new Acer with a 20"
Whoops!Now i can edit my photos in Photoshop better:thumbsup:

hi guys !!! :cool:

which do you think is better huh?
creative zen or ipod nano generation3 ???
its look to be zen got radio, ipod nano got no radio hor ?

:confused:

If you want something that looks good but controls your life, get an iPod.
If you want something that has lots of features, works ok, doesn't control your life, BUT not as well made as you might think: creative
If you want either of the above mentioned, you might want to consider iAudio/ Sansa/ Samsung's line-up as well.

To me, the best sound is still iRiver with it's SRSWOW surround with a good pair of Sennheiser earphones.

Hmm, I've just 'bought' a Dell Latitude of almost the same specs but smallish ('ultramobile'; 12.1" screen) in size from the Singtel 10Mbps recontract deal (S$85/month). If I peg the actual worth of the 10Mbps line at S$59.11 (what I'm currently paying for my 3Mbps line) a month over 30 months, and the 'free' wireless modem/router S$100, then I'm paying about S$855 for the laptop.

Sad to say, it doesn't work that way. as the year goes, broadband prices drops. But you have already tied in to that price for the life of your contract.

Sad to say, it doesn't work that way. as the year goes, broadband prices drops. But you have already tied in to that price for the life of your contract.

That's OK. It's like paying for the laptop over 30 months, interest-free...

Status
Not open for further replies.