Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says Singapore Girl is not hot?

scandal.jpg

RED CARD: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT FOR WRONGLY USE OF HOT_GURL PHOTO WITHOUT PERMISSION AND PHOTO RELEASE FROM KISSING GUY WITH HOT MODEL AND DI ARTIST.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

least such 'lifestyle' is thought to be socially acceptable here... :rolleyes:

RED CARD: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT FOR WRONGLY USE OF HOT_GURL PHOTO WITHOUT PERMISSION AND PHOTO RELEASE FROM KISSING GUY WITH HOT MODEL AND DI ARTIST.

Who says Singapore Girl is not hot?

I believe that Sammy have just helped me said what i need to say. And i have highlighted it before on the other thread.

yes they are... just dont speak.:sweat:

Which one? :bsmilie:

I think I'll be skipping breakfast for now ...

Yeah manz!

Can't eat also.

Too distracted ... jealous i dun haf those sharp sharp shoes! :bsmilie:

I can DI you a pair too if you want? heheh:angel:

After you gave me only 1 side of fish-net stockings? :angry: Sekali you give me only back half of a pair of nice shoes. :bsmilie:

Yeah manz!

Can't eat also.

Too distracted ... jealous i dun haf those sharp sharp shoes! :bsmilie:

u into shoes thingy?! :think:

i prefer if DI from the feet up... :lovegrin:

BTW is this a poll or just pouring of opinion?

IMHO, Singapore girls had never received good comment in terms of appearance. Look at the Miss whatever whatever you will know, even those models.

They are too tie down by T-shirt and jeans, studies, how to get rich, what to find in life, how to be most efficient, etc. etc. So, where got time to think of how to make themselves HOT? Making appearance would normally takes on the most efficient way out. Look at the magazine and duplicate 1 set, or just walk into the most expensive shop and get a suit for themselves. People wear what, I wear what. How many really look carefully at themselves in the mirror and think of what's really HOT for them?

Looking at the increase in divorce over marriage, and drop in babies. For a long time, men have been the same and adapting, but the women who are "evoluting" to be equal and better. So, how well are they coping?

I'm not asking why they can't but just that they couldn't - they have no choice.

Haha, hope I have not OTOT. Cheers!

BTW is this a poll or just pouring of opinion?

IMHO, Singapore girls had never received good comment in terms of appearance. Look at the Miss whatever whatever you will know, even those models.

Looking at the increase in divorce over marriage, and drop in babies. For a long time, men have been the same and adapting, but the women who are "evoluting" to be equal and better. So, how well are they coping?

I'm not asking why they can't but just that they couldn't - they have no choice.

huh? but dun women have more choice than men when it comes to clothing? :dunno:

real men wear skirts? :eek:

den should we? :sweat: its always 'Hot:bigeyes:' in Sg. :bsmilie:

Give yourself a cool refreshing breeze. :thumbsup:

But watch out on escalators for upskirt shots!! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.