Singapore Young Photographers Convention '09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a member of your club in 1976 ....... kekeke :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Best of luck Tomorrow !

I was a member of your club in 1976 ....... kekeke :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Best of luck Tomorrow !

Thanks a lot "grand senior" :)!

By the way, as there have been a lot of confusion about the new change in rules regarding the grouping (please check our previous post), we have decided to extend the deadline of registration to the 28th of August.

Do take this time to form your groups and do invite your fellow friends to join as well!
We look forward to seeing you at this event! :D

LOL! Yea I prefer to have a group of mua own friends.
But then again, randomly picked, you can know more teens of your same age group, with same passion and interest in photography!
Don't you feel that's sooooooo lovely great? :p

I'm really interested to join. But you all will group individuals randomly uh? Not group of friends tgt etc :dunno:?

almost 1200 posts in Clubsnap since you joined 5 months ago and cant be bothered ???

Come on now young man !! haul your ass there and at least attend the talk and have a good time meeting photogs ...... and bring your Revographer buddies along too .

Seriously, I think you will have a good time there............ go register
Lol. I agree with you. I hope Lomographer doesn't turn into an "armchair photographer" .

I was a member of your club in 1976 ....... kekeke

Best of luck Tomorrow !
Nice. Seems like ACS(I) photography has evolved over the years lol. Seems like your junior (by about 30 years lol) :)

I'm really interested to join. But you all will group individuals randomly uh? Not group of friends tgt etc :dunno:?

go check the information on forming groups. u can form ur own groups now. so if u form ur group then all 4 of you have to register like that: Under name: Person A (person B, Person C, Person D).. then person B does : Person B (Person A, Person C, Person D) and so on.

go check the information on forming groups. u can form ur own groups now. so if u form ur group then all 4 of you have to register like that: Under name: Person A (person B, Person C, Person D).. then person B does : Person B (Person A, Person C, Person D) and so on.

Hehehe, thanks for informing!! :thumbsup:

I'm going to sign up :lovegrin:!

Join them at facebook and you will get lots of information and rules changing and sort. :)

Hi anybody can help me?
I just registered, and I know today is the dateline of registration.
I registered as Myself(Member2, Member3, Member4) is this correct?

And I submitted the registration I'm not sure if there is any confirmation email to be sent to me yea.. :think:
I wish I got in tho. :/

Hi anybody can help me?
I just registered, and I know today is the dateline of registration.
I registered as Myself(Member2, Member3, Member4) is this correct?

And I submitted the registration I'm not sure if there is any confirmation email to be sent to me yea.. :think:
I wish I got in tho. :/

ya u did it correctly. actually i dont recall getting a confirmation too...

Hello everyone, thanks for having answering all the questions above.
As for the confirmation email, we will send to you after compiling the list. If after the online registration, you are turned back to the front page, it means that you were successful.
For those who are below 17, please print out the indemnity form and bring on the day itself. Thanks and see you all next week!

hi...if on that day my friend nv turn up will u find some 1(other unknow people) to replace it ??

Status
Not open for further replies.