Singapore Airshow 2008, 19 to 24 February 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the timings of the Black Knight flying displays are? I've searched high and low on the website, but couldn't find any mention of show times.

anyone wanna group to form 20 pax? cheaper...

waiting for the list of planes on display...

Yeah, amazing its less than 1 month to the airshow and we dont know what's coming. All that's certain is that an A380 is coming and participating in the flying display.. hopefully with the RAAF Roulettes, similar to what AirAsiaX did with them in LIMA07!

Does anyone know what the timings of the Black Knight flying displays are? I've searched high and low on the website, but couldn't find any mention of show times.

i heard some info about the black knight is flying on the 15/2 from 1030h to 1145h and 16/2 from 1030h to 1145h, 1400 to 1500h. my guess is a rehersal flight. need to confirm again. :think:

I saw them doing some practice runs this morning around the Southern Islands. :)

Relax guys, you need to wait for 2-3 days for them to process your stuff. The e-ticket will definitely reach you if you have keyed in your email properly. :)

I bought my ticket online and the eTicket was ready for print almost instantaneously and the email came in 30 secs later.

HTH.

Relax guys, you need to wait for 2-3 days for them to process your stuff. The e-ticket will definitely reach you if you have keyed in your email properly. :)

Hey

guess what because of the air show i would be working ... at there.....supporting the police..

i also thinking of getting my camera along haa

I bought my ticket online and the eTicket was ready for print almost instantaneously and the email came in 30 secs later.

HTH.

Oh, I buy through the machines. :)

Just a thought... If on that day you can only bring 1 lens to the Airshow.. which one will it be?

Just a thought... If on that day you can only bring 1 lens to the Airshow.. which one will it be?
600mm. :devil:

Then discovered that they barred you from entering coz of security reasons. :bsmilie:

Seriously speaking, a 300mm (any variant) would be good, or a 70-200mm w/ a 1.4x TC.

Then discovered that they barred you from entering coz of security reasons.

Seriously speaking, a 300mm (any variant) would be good, or a 70-200mm w/ a 1.4x TC.

No restrictions to gear. It's only the airforce open house that restricts use of equipment.

Hey Bros,

SO who is right ah??? :confused:

Anyone can quote or direct the officials position about our lens?

Cheers

wo hoo I can go there during weekday got a free 4-day trade pass.

As far as I know, the trade passes are valid on a 'per entry' basis. You can only use it once.

Unless you've got 'Exhibitor' , 'Supplier' or 'VIP' passes which are valid for 7 days from the 18th-24th Feb. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.