Simple things

Nice series :thumbsup:

I like "Let your heart out", "Rainbow path" and "puzzle" :heart:

Thanks all for viewing and :thumbsup: =)
Hi, may I known what is the equipment used and it's setting?

hi, I'm using nikon d300 for most of the shots. Settings wise depends, I normally use natural light for the food stuffs with reflector and a DIY light tent/box for the others which is lit by a single SB 800.

Just trying here and there to see what works =)
Hoping to learn from the pros here too !

4173307199_c8d45a3c34_z.jpg

Optimism

NICE!
I seldom post but optimism works for me!

Caged with a smile!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

so simple so beautiful...i like the entangled forks most....clean powerful lines :thumbsup: thanks for sharing your work.

Nice as well, but I find the earlier version a stronger and more interesting image

Thanks! Agreed with what you said, was thinking of a darker image to bring out the contrast in situations.
Was thinking of the same composition as with the earlier version but with a dark b/g and only a spotlight light from above, but was yet to produce the desired effect.

hi, nice pic, should how beautiful simplicity can be. what len do u use???

icic. can it be done w just kit len???

wow very creative! another thread worth looking at. i gotta salute u and ahchewlim for your creativity. Anyone can improve his photography skills, but only a few are born with the flair of creativity!

wow very creative! another thread worth looking at. i gotta salute u and ahchewlim for your creativity. Anyone can improve his photography skills, but only a few are born with the flair of creativity!

Haha..thx thx! :embrass:we're all learning from one another here ;)
Was hoping to find a shifu to take me in so can learn more :D

Very creative love ur works..:thumbsup:
thx! ;) hitting bottle neck lately..can't come up with much..