Silver K200D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why use plastic? They should use brushed aluminium.
Looks good in black AND silver.

I think aluminum not as strong as high impact plastic; aluminum will bend and dent lol. It can be alot stronger if its an alloy, but thats where the $$$ come in... i rather have a boring black plastic for a really reasonable affordable price!

It will look less "professional", I guess. I wouldn't even consider a using big DSLR in pastel colors. :D

I wonder why Pentax never thought of introducing the more consumer oriented K200 in other colours...eg navy blue, lime green...that will really catch the young and trendy yet want something better than P&S...

I wonder why Pentax never thought of introducing the more consumer oriented K200 in other colours...eg navy blue, lime green...that will really catch the young and trendy yet want something better than P&S...

:think:Where to find lenses to match those colour body?

Should not be difficult. Its only the colour of the chassis body, so no re-tooling is required in the production line. Probably the risk factor is excessive inventory.

Sell skins for the lens...
Like those skins for handphones/laptops/etc....
New industry, new market... :think:

Edit: Come to think of it, might as well skin the body... Carbon fiber looking camera body anyone? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.