Showdown in HK

My pro-China uncle friends think these are Western-poisoned trouble makers that are bent on dragging HK's economy down and embarassing China, all the while betraying their ancestry.

I think these guys regard their ancestry with so much disdain that they'd rather disown them altogether.

Coming back to your original question:
Do you think we will get a new wave of HK immigrants?
Money will be the most significant 'immigrant' to Singapore.
Good news for people in Singapore: it doesn't take up seats in trains and buses and money does not complain about the smell of curry :bsmilie:

I would be happy to embrace immigrants who can contribute to Singapore regardless of where they come from :) Those who can sell me good lenses and cameras are lower than market prices are especially welcome too.
yes. :p

I was on a course here and the Singaporean lecturer who is HIGHLY Respected here in SG by many incl the highest levels in Gov't said :

" In 2021-24 there will be a major war in China, this will involve Japan, Philippines, Taiwan and to a lessor degree Vietnam. " :eek:

Lucky Singapore is out of it. :sweatsm:

I would be happy to embrace immigrants who can contribute to Singapore regardless of where they come from :) Those who can sell me good lenses and cameras are lower than market prices are especially welcome too.

Those who can supply us free cameras and free lenses will be on top of our immigration queque. :bsmilie:

Camera-lenses.jpg