Show us your Leicas 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
5254527844_f48113dcc4.jpg

My first step to RF. Appreciate Mr Chiif's help on the cam and all those who gave me their opinions.

Saw this on Ebay and couldn't resist!!! bidded for it for the green sexy lizard skin!!!

5268140121_9bef3676f4_z.jpg

Come with quick loading kit too!

5268140009_b5a7d03692_z.jpg

Saw this on Ebay and couldn't resist!!! bidded for it for the green sexy lizard skin!!!

5268140121_9bef3676f4_z.jpg

Come with quick loading kit too!

5268140009_b5a7d03692_z.jpg

nice! i remember seeing this m2 on sale... the seller had another similar m2 but without the quick loading kit and a couple of m3 too... congrats, it looks beautiful!

nice! i remember seeing this m2 on sale... the seller had another similar m2 but without the quick loading kit and a couple of m3 too... congrats, it looks beautiful!

think it's a different seller bro.

Alamak .. how come adding chrome to your collection :think:

Nice Catch :thumbsup:

Hello, i happen to like chromes too leh.. My M4, IIIG and ex-M8 all chrome mah. In addition,all my Japanese LTM lenses are chrome.

Hello, i happen to like chromes too leh.. My M4, IIIG and ex-M8 all chrome mah. In addition,all my Japanese LTM lenses are chrome.

Hahaha .. ok lah ok lah ..

see that the problem .. BP also like .. Chrome also like .. :sweat: No Stop Sign man

Me also same same :bsmilie:

Hahaha .. ok lah ok lah ..

see that the problem .. BP also like .. Chrome also like .. :sweat: No Stop Sign man

Me also same same :bsmilie:

Haha... Someday, a MP3. Chrome or BP oso can.

wow! lizard skin... i wonder what species??? :bigeyes: ... u Da Man!!! :cool:

Yes! In before the holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.