Should you be heartless to a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's meant to be, it will be.. Why fight fate?

boroangel said:
I have a frd and there is this gal whos very much in love with him...and he also has the same good feelings for her...thing is this frd will be going abroad to work in a few months time...and might even be there permanently. In view of this he told this gal that they should both calm down and rethink before it all gets out of hands...and right now they are really at the crossroads...and this guy is worried that if they go ahead its gonna be lots of heartache for both in a few months time...

Should he just stop this pending relationship ASAP?

Pity them leh...

The girl chio or not? Post pic. lah, see pass or not then can know the answer.. :bsmilie: :angel:

boroangel said:
Not sure if he thinks if the girl is the right one...but I know that the girl is MADLY in love with him...lucky ass...

lsisaxon said:
Now why din I think of that.. Hmm... Writing style also quite girl...

PRO REPLY!

whahaha i didn't know this thread is so hot since this morning 1am+ when i commented. it's very hard to commit if either one doesn't have a very deep understanding of LD relationship. able to independent. 3yrs of a girl's time is quite alot.

djork said:
well. it's hard to say... before i came to HK, my GF in SG for 2 years and I were just fine but after 6 months i came here she wants out. saying that her feelings for me has subsided.

people are hard to predict, even when you think you know them well... so, whatever it may be, just be prepared...

now, just for fun, the money i save from the LD calls + the $900 from nowhere, i still lack a bit more savings to get the 30D... haha.. oh well.

I also going to use the $900 from nowwhere to buy D50 plus lenses...

And......I am a guy lah for goodness sake...angel also got male ones leh...;p

No correct path. They choose what they want. Other people cannot comment or decide for them.

espn said:
Ditch her.

There's plenty more where your friend is going to. :thumbsup:
can i do the thumbsup?
PRO COMMENT :thumbsup: ;p

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Why should it be a concern of yours? People have to make THEIR own decisions, you know. If you give input, later whichever way it goes and backfires... you'd be scurrying for bomb shelter! :bsmilie:

sehsuan said:
Why should it be a concern of yours? People have to make THEIR own decisions, you know. If you give input, later whichever way it goes and backfires... you'd be scurrying for bomb shelter! :bsmilie:

den act blurr best! :bsmilie:

londonray said:
aiyah.... bro... save more $... HK lens so cheap... buy a few more "girl frens" like 70-200 F2.8 IS... or 24-70 F2.8... haha... they will always love you...

i got liao. but i sold away the 24-70 cos it's neither here nor there for my 1.6 crop . hehe i'm sure the 17-40 and 70-200 loves me.. hehehe ! :sweatsm:

redstone said:
I think it'll be good to have some ladies post their views, but where are they? :think: :think: :think:
thinking too much becos of this thread and terrorising their boyfriends by asking them qns like "dear ah, if one of us have to go overseas, what will u do? will u still love me dearly? WILL YOU? WILL YOU HUH?"

then cry lor.

:bsmilie:

Reminds me of this:-

Too early seen unknown, and known too late!

:)

LENS said:
I think...I have fallen in love.... 25-02-2006
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=165396

I am smitten with her... 15-10-2005
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=156380

i guess u watch too much korean drama.

Not being rude, most likely this time u are the 'friend' again. A person who in love' 3 times in six month...doesn't need advise of relationship, he needs to learn how to 'live'..

Har? I am happily in love with my girl leh...

redstone said:
I think it'll be good to have some ladies post their views, but where are they? :think: :think: :think:
Manicure, sticking hello kitty tape on their camera, talking about shopping, showing their new handbags/shoes to one another...

espn said:
Manicure, sticking hello kitty tape on their camera, talking about shopping, showing their new handbags/shoes to one another...

ya... and they forget to b*tch about Nikon and Canon... which pisses u off... :bsmilie:

/me off to play with girls... :lovegrin:

Must they make a definite decision of being each other bf and gf? Actually they can still be friends, keep in contact whilst he is overseas, there're so many means of nearly free communication tools available such as skype, msn, webcam, just to name a few. Somtimes i feel a LDR is something that can only add stress to both party.
Take it slowly dude..
After the guy finally settle down in the new country, he still have the option of flying back visit her or she fly there visit him.. it's still not too late to start a relationship until then.

Well,

As a matter of Fact,
It depends on both of them......
My Brother live separately with his girlfriends for 7 years.
But now.... they made it.... get married and have a wonderful daughter.

I think it is only a matter of TRUST & COMMITMENT
It is fully depend on them whether they want their love story end up like a Fairy Tales (Happily Ever After) or like a Korean Drama (Sad Ever After)

Long Distance relationship is always very difficult.
However, The Bond of Love & Trust will be getting much Stronger once they have overcome all of the Turbulences.

And I have witnessed it by myself :)

wish your friend all the Best

Status
Not open for further replies.