Should I buy the 24-70 II or the TS-E 17?

There's rumor that in photoplus 10.24, canon will release the 14-24 F2.8L.:bsmilie:
But my target is still the TS-E17 in ten years later.:bsmilie:

TS,you are really very cool. I envy your gear.

P.S- I hope you didn't use back your Hoya filters. That would be really uncool.

dtwatson said:
Product Category Model Name Warranty Expiry Date Buy Extended Warranty
CAMERA (DIGITAL SLR) EOS 5D MARK II 28 Feb 2010 N/A
LENS EF 16-35 F2.8L II USM 13 Sep 2010 N/A
SPEEDLITE SPEEDLITE 580EX II 15 Nov 2010 N/A
LENS EF-24-70MM F/2.8 L II USM 21 Jan 2014 Buy Now
LENS EF 70-200MM F2.8 LIS II USM 05 Jan 2014 Buy Now

It's true, all my canon gear are the MKII, but I already sold the 16-35 II and the 580 EX II.:bsmilie:

Any plan to upgrade the body to 5D3? AF and ISO performance are way above 5D2 and will be a good match for your lens line up.

Melanmo said:
Any plan to upgrade the body to 5D3? AF and ISO performance are way above 5D2 and will be a good match for your lens line up.

No money already, I already made a big decision to buy the 24-70II. Will buy when the price drop under 2500 or my 5D2 is broken.

dtwatson said:
No money already, I already made a big decision to buy the 24-70II. Will buy when the price drop under 2500 or my 5D2 is broken.

You can wait long long then.

Where got cool enough?The C logo has a red background to it which will let everyone know that it's a USD15K cam...

Peasants like me can only afford the 1DX:bsmilie:
, not good enough for TS

sure is flame worthy.

the rest of us with lesser-than-1Dx cameras, are effectively worse than peasants. :(

sure is flame worthy.

the rest of us with lesser-than-1Dx cameras, are effectively worse than peasants. :(

Don't worry we are all beneath TS.... I sure wish I can buy the 1DC:embrass:

So effectively, we are all the same...just like how ah gong is above all of us in Singapore:bsmilie: