[ Shopping ] - Price of E-PL1

please stop asking for white, i today have 5ppl asking for white... anyone interested in black? i still have stock :)

haha, lucky me slightly faster than the rest :)

haha, ya now the ratio of white to black in challenger is about 1:5, however, trying to grab the white epl1 from the other outlets =P

anyway, whats so good about white? it will get dirty easily(from my opinion)

haha, ya now the ratio of white to black in challenger is about 1:5, however, trying to grab the white epl1 from the other outlets =P

chio mah...:) but then everyone's got different view on what's nice. just like ep1 white is also popular. i would have gotten white too, but din had a choice too coz got it from amazon when i was in usa.

preferbly cash i can give u $850, Credit card u have to bear the surcharges so not worth it

and its located at 4th floor hougang mall

Hi, i am interested in getting the epl1. can you pm me the price? is it cash price or can pay by CC?

Next time will drop by your shop ^_^ how about lenses you carry any 4/3 lenses??

please stop asking for white, i today have 5ppl asking for white... anyone interested in black? i still have stock :)

guys, this thread is getting out of hand. this is a community forum for sharing information, not for you to do your business and sell your wares.

strikeback4, it is not appropriate to post such contents in a discussion thread in the CS terms of use and i doubt your employer has given you the right to hawk your price online. if your employer wants to advertise, please contact the admins to post a advertising thread .

let this be the last reminder to all on this.

I took the black one cause buying lens normally black lens so if you got white body and black lens not so nice anymore :confused:

Hi guys, just joined this forum.

I'm a beginner in photography and wish to a camera which is good for me to start-up. Is E-PL1 without lenses good enough for me?

u need at least a lens to use the EPL1 -.-

trying getting a kit

strikeback4, please la, im a beginner.. so pardon me okay? dont have to show your knowledge expertise with the "-.-" face right?

ok lor, ":)" can? =P

Lol. You can't take back your words.

Is there a basic kit for this camera? wouldn't that cost around $900 plus mah?

kit 1 comes with 14-42mm lens<--- this 1 around $900

kit 2 come with 14-42 + 40-150mm lens<--- can consider as consider cheaper on the long run

what is the price range for the kit 2?

kit 1 comes with 14-42mm lens<--- this 1 around $900

kit 2 come with 14-42 + 40-150mm lens<--- can consider as consider cheaper on the long run

1200++---

can't give u a price wait tio infraction again :(

ic. anyway, not sure if this is e right place to post this...how is the epl-1 compared to the nex 5? kinda stuck betw these 2.

1200++---

can't give u a price wait tio infraction again :(

personally, i don't like Sony, hard to bargain as they're very EX, accessory very hard to find, espcially the battery, if you have friends at Sony Style shop, its better to get the accessory & better pricing

Just got a EPL1 champ color this evening at MS. Still hovering abt sgd9xx. Anything below $9xx is a gd price. But was told there is a set different betn those fr HN n Challenger (export set or smthing vs local distributor, esp $8xx was spotted for black sets).

Anyone can enlighten?

Just got a EPL1 champ color this evening at MS. Still hovering abt sgd9xx. Anything below $9xx is a gd price. But was told there is a set different betn those fr HN n Challenger (export set or smthing vs local distributor, esp $8xx was spotted for black sets).

Anyone can enlighten?

I believe it does not matter if its local or export set cos
Olympus comes with worldwide warranty.

the only diff is local set had an additional of 3mths warranty.
a total of 15mths for local set.

Anyone can enlighten?

haha challenger stock is export set? i didn't know wor...

everytime olympus camera send to my store, i see the DO state "olympus imaging singapore"

.... oO!!!

haha challenger stock is export set? i didn't know wor...

everytime olympus camera send to my store, i see the DO state "olympus imaging singapore"

.... oO!!!

That I can confirm cos I've just registered my PEN online (bought at Challenger).

so is confirm export or local set?