Shake Reduction???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it was a positive example, but I recently took a photo at 1/13 and the image was pretty sharp for that speed... So unless my hands have gotten really stable, or the SR really was working... ;)

I have tried a few test shots at 200mm ends at 1/15 and 1/8s on some paper boxes with text at about 60cm but the result is still the same; with SR it introduce a little softness to the picture, without SR the picture gets sharper...... anyone got the same experience...

I have tried a few test shots at 200mm ends at 1/15 and 1/8s on some paper boxes with text at about 60cm but the result is still the same; with SR it introduce a little softness to the picture, without SR the picture gets sharper...... anyone got the same experience...
Maybe you could take several shots in single-shot mode for each SR setting. At least one shot with SR should be sharp enough, as some shots look similar with or without SR.

1/8s for me is a bit too slow for 200mm. 1/8s is my slowest possible for 70mm, 1/20-1/25s for 200mm.

1/15s at 200mm is way too slow for K100D even w/ SR on. You need to test 1/100s or 1/60s, or something similar w/ SR on and off, and see if the SR works.

Status
Not open for further replies.