[SG50] NDP 2015

yes, they flew.

hi bro, can check with you from which direction will they be coming in from? or the stunts will be performed from both directions?
deciding to go barrage or marina bay east to camp.. will 300mm be sufficient?

hi bro, can check with you from which direction will they be coming in from? or the stunts will be performed from both directions?

I saw them flew today. U can watch from marina barrage. There r coming from the sea flying toward barrage. 300 mm is good enough as there fly close n low

Thanks Tamiyaevowrc! I also forgot the KC-135 heh... so the updated timings:

5.40pm - Red Lions parachuting down
6.05pm - “Five Stars” Tribute Aerial Flypast
6.40pm - National flag flypast
6.42pm - '50' formation, bomb burst by F16s
6.45pm - 21 gun salute
6.54pm - aerial displays - helicopter formation, C-130 and 2x Fokker-50, KC-135 + G550 + 2x K5, Black Knights 'criss cross' manoeuvre, 1x F15SG with afterburner, 3x F15SG 'flat burst'

Just share on the timing for some of the firework.

1929hrs Small Firework
1938hrs Small Firework
1949hrs Small Firework
2006hrs Small Firework
2012hrs Small Firework
2015hrs Actual Firework

Useful. Thanks! :)

I saw them flew today. U can watch from marina barrage. There r coming from the sea flying toward barrage. 300 mm is good enough as there fly close n low

thanks! i wonder if they'll fly again tmr...

I was there. It was also a preview event for Air Force personnel & their family & the media. Got drenched in the rain but scored a few shots. Due to the rain, colours were dull & some views were obscured by the low lying clouds. Most stunts are repeats from Singapore Airshow. Only the finale was a special tribute to Singapore. I like that stunt very much.

19634279784_c71ef6bbb6_c.jpg

any recommendations on where to take such shots?

For the 2015 RSAF Black Knights Jubilee weekend aerobatic display, the best place to take will be at the Marina Barrage.

However, it will be crowded as there is also the family for life picnic at the Marina Barrage on 7 - 8 August.

http://www.sg50picnics.sg/marina-barrage/

The RSAF Black Knights will come in from the left, right and centre.

I've some crappy photos of yesterday's preview for the media and ACCORD members.

https://xtemujin.wordpress.com/2015/08/03/2015-aug-rsaf-black-knights-marina-barrage-singapore/

Last edited:
Singapore NDP 2015 Fireworks
[video=youtube;9ud_doRCCbI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ud_doRCCbI[/video]

believe show center is at marina barrage gallery cafe.

I really enjoyed the bomb burst with flares in the finale of SA2014. A pity it didn't came back.

Weather was bad today. Stunts were not very awesome. Just simple formation fly by. But still good effort on our rsaf. Thumbs up.

Yah. Didn't expect them to fly in this weather. Totally drenched

Weather was bad today. Stunts were not very awesome. Just simple formation fly by. But still good effort on our rsaf. Thumbs up.

they did what they could, kudos for their effort. Will be going down tmr again!

sianz... doesnt seems like stopping..

pray super hard it will clear at least for a while for the display to go thru..