Sexy Lingerie Models Themed Shoot 24th November@Amara Sanctuary

PhaseShooting Club

Sep 10, 2019
Hello everyone,
I will be organizing a photoshoot session with our lovely models. This shoot will feature 5 themes Milk Bath, lingerie and sexy traditional Chinese girl costume, Dystopian Cyberpunk, Milk Bath. Rest assured our models have a lot of experience and we have spent countless hours planning this shoot.

Set Up
Indoor Session: Strobe lighting adjustment arranged by organiser with reflector on single subject, to help beginners as they might not have very expensive gear.
Outdoor Session: There will be private pool with provided strobe lights. Beneficial for beginners who don't have a lot of gear

Suitable for photographers that are:
Beginners have no experience in portraiture and communicating in how to pose models, aspiring photographers looking to expand portfolio, a chance to interact with our community of photographers and models, people who love models in general or a chance to experience the location as Amara Sanctuary is one of the most expensive hotels money can buy in Singapore.

Anyone interested for a 1 on 1 session with any of our respective models, feel free to DM me for further enquiries @ white-boy@live.com.my

Attachments

• aleo.jpg
    aleo.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 197
  • MandyLoo.jpg
    MandyLoo.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Ori.jpg
    Ori.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 195
  • syyyy.jpg
    syyyy.jpg