Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garion said:
How come CMI? The product also not even launched and no real world tests done yet. :dunno:
Need not to launch to know it is CMI... just like yourself, till date you've not even eat a Lens Hood as promissed :nono: CMI!

I will be around PP tomorrow..hope to see some action at spin :bsmilie:

Back from NSC.. the lady at the service counter... So....... :lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

kennyleong said:
Back from NSC.. the lady at the service counter... So....... :lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin:
I got tonnes of her photo, I'll drop by tomorrow and mention a Mr Leong to her and help you get her phone number :sticktong

alechim said:
I will be around PP tomorrow..hope to see some action at spin :bsmilie:
I'll be there by 6.30pm. Tml I throw all my work to my colleague who just came back from leave :sticktong, don't care liao ;p

sykestang said:
Actually the 1st D1x is of better exterior condition. Except it comes with only 2 batteries, unlike the 2nd set, got 4 batteries.
Did you guys realise, STG 22 is up, why are we still ghosting in STG 21? :bsmilie:

espn said:
I'll be there by 6.30pm. Tml I throw all my work to my colleague who just came back from leave :sticktong, don't care liao ;p
nice attitude..! same like me.. haha....

I not like you I buy things is chop chop one ;p won't think big think small like gambling family heirloom ;p

espn said:
I not like you I buy things is chop chop one ;p won't think big think small like gambling family heirloom ;p
:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: Steady lor... I not that rich hor...

It's 7pm(Sydney time), wah lau..we've got so much to catch up on reading, basically an entire thread leh. CLosinG it since we are alMOst reAching PeAk and soon to be 1st anniversary of STG. Season 22 kicks off over HERE.

espn, see you in H.K!!!

ashleyy, did you called FB's phone yesterday? We are still in Sydney. You need us to get something issit? If so, call my phone instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.