Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Splutter said:
Erm, if you find it too long.....den dun read? At least its green and friendier for your eyes :)

Just a little too long ,dont u think?? thats why people might misunderstand him loh..
:dunno:

espn said:
If you understood and talk more to the people of STG, you'd realise there's no tension here. And melissa, sometimes it's best not to fan the fire whilst it's burning, it could make things worse, it just takes one catalyst to set fire burn sky high.

i promised not to say anything more. But let me just set the record straight on this one, not tension amongst you guys. Tension elsewhere.

also same/common view=disliking Zeckson Chow tremendously?

espn said:
Get the best place, the next fireworkz won't be in months :bsmilie:

tis place here got fireworks... haha...okie...going out now...

KNIGHT ONG said:
today is a beautiful sunday .. why the heat up ???? :nono: :dunno:

relax man ... :cool:
FS mai? :bsmilie:

Wah.... I is IN..
so hot here... no wander ik woke up from my slp... hehehe

later meeting at 5???
geno wat time u goin?

jnet6 said:
Wah.... I is IN..
so hot here... no wander ik woke up from my slp... hehehe

later meeting at 5???
geno wat time u goin?
U tonight no need to work meh?

Castlesinthesky said:
i promised not to say anything more. But let me just set the record straight on this one, not tension amongst you guys. Tension elsewhere.

also same/common view=disliking Zeckson Chow tremendously?

you are being too personal my friend .. I dun think they dislike ZC .. just that IMO the comments he made ... yes I wud said sometime is a wrong choice of using the words and ppl do get pissed off ... anyway just to clarify and loosen the tension ... relaz a bit lar .. everyone will grows and I have read the thread 'there' and there seem to be some misunderstanding well you folks seek it out.....;) else let's have a drink .. :)

peace please .. STG folks please do take note .. I dun wish the kopitiam to close down hor :(

espn said:
FS mai? :bsmilie:

ok .. after the fireworks .. dun like last round hor after the fireworks you guys run away .. leftt joho and me to FS ...:angry:

kekekekekekekekkeke .....:bsmilie:

time to get ready liao ...:)

KNIGHT ONG said:
you are being too personal my friend .. I dun think they dislike ZC .. just that IMO the comments he made ... yes I wud said sometime is a wrong choice of using the words and ppl do get pissed off ... anyway just to clarify and loosen the tension ... relaz a bit lar .. everyone will grows and I have read the thread 'there' and there seem to be some misunderstanding well you folks seek it out.....;) else let's have a drink .. :)

peace please .. STG folks please do take note .. I dun wish the kopitiam to close down hor :(
............ where to drink?? FS....... haha

relax la everyone...

see ya there tonight,knight.

It seems like if I still don't appear, it will go on and on. I hate to be in this thread but no choice. All I have to say is that it is not the model who is making noise. And I don't need to stand up to clarify to anybody except those involved.

Arcanic and Nightwolf75, you have a problem with me?

I talk a lot but I also shoot and learn a lot. I talk and I have things to show and will not use words like newbie shots, long time no shoot kind of thing. Unlike some people here, talk a lot but when show pictures, doesn't really match what they say. And the pictures are not impressive.

:thumbsd:

P/S: Don't like my green fonts? Too bad. Live with it.

jnet6 said:
............ where to drink?? FS....... haha

relax la everyone...

see ya there tonight,knight.

thot you joining KT ???:think:

last round we went FS some1 got 2 days offline here ....:sweat: you 1 ?? :devil:

jnet6 said:
no need.. :)
u also goin har??? for the last fireworks..
i only got no time to come CS......
Nope not gg... haha old liao

Zeckson Chow said:
It seems like if I still don't appear, it will go on and on. I hate to be in this thread but no choice. All I have to say is that it is not the model who is making noise. And I don't need to stand up to clarify to anybody except those involved.

I talk a lot but I also shoot and learn a lot. I talk and I have things to show and will not use words like newbie shots, long time no shoot kind of thing. Unlike some people here, talk a lot but when show pictures, doesn't really match what they say. And the pictures are not impressive.

Yo Zec....... welcome to STG.

Relax la...
IN stg is really Talking *ock, so sometimes, don't take it too seriously(haven't got time to read past posting,dun mind i talk first)......

But one thing, long posting will make a lot of ppl tired... (dun u agreed???)
so sometimes pt form will help.(up to u, keep yr posting short)
enjoy yr posting.

Zeckson Chow said:

Relaz dude .. all are here to learn and grows ... I will talk to nw and Arcanic ..
;)

KNIGHT ONG said:
thot you joining KT ???:think:

last round we went FS some1 got 2 days offline here ....:sweat: you 1 ?? :devil:
BTW shooting location where? if same. will meet there ma....

jnet6 said:
old????..... why...
come la... just stay young with us...hehe
Cannot la... I have to admit I'm old liao :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.