Sentosa Thread XIII (Kennyleong having his exams so post less & study more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Arcanic~ said:
me dun sleep with my cam one le... later i crush it.. :sticktong

and i always keep my sensor dust free... haha (well, at least i "try" to always keep it dust free)

didn't knew canon cams so soft one...can crush... :bsmilie: i slept with my cam on the first night i bought it.... too tired figuring out the functions till i fell asleep... that night in my dreams...i lost my virginity to her.... My D70s... :heart:

nightwolf75 said:
yeah... dats the killer... dunno if TMC can find 3rd-party d1 chargers in japan?

so u getting a film cam for tibet?
if so, it works out ot be similar if we were to buy the SPH stocks in the first place. We can ask if he can find a 3rd party in Japan, or even a 2nd hand charger too?

film cam ah? I dont have it leh, nor the lens...

alechim said:
if so, it works out ot be similar if we were to buy the SPH stocks in the first place. We can ask if he can find a 3rd party in Japan, or even a 2nd hand charger too?

film cam ah? I dont have it leh, nor the lens...

aiyah.. SPH ones remember we need to spend a lot lot more to fix it up?? at least TMC ones are working properly...

film cam so easy. just go to BnS and look for a cheap film body lah. the lenses can use the same as ur d100, except for any DX lens.

NS :kok: Arc

:sticktong

nikonsiao said:
bro...wait lah.... july to sept not that long.....hang on..... :bsmilie:

might save up for a 85mm instead. ;)

no buyer for ur sigma yet? i almost tempted to swap lens with u. but u looking for a VR... :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
aiyah.. SPH ones remember we need to spend a lot lot more to fix it up?? at least TMC ones are working properly...

film cam so easy. just go to BnS and look for a cheap film body lah. the lenses can use the same as ur d100, except for any DX lens.

i argee..the SPH ones have gone through extreme outfield tests...may not be in the condition which you might expect it.... wonder who got the bid??? :dunno:

nightwolf75 said:

no buyer for ur sigma yet? i almost tempted to swap lens with u. but u looking for a VR... :bsmilie:

get the best :devil: hungry like the rest..........my mid year bonus coming this month..hope it can subsidise a little....

which 85mm are you getting??? F1.8 or 1.4?? :devil:

nightwolf75 said:

hmmmm my lens all cannot, except for my Tokina 28-70 leh...
I was thinking of borrowing FB's FE2

nightwolf75 said:

eh you buying the 85mm too? which? 1.8 or 1.4??? I am aiming at the 1.4

nikonsiao said:
i siao enough already...dun kok me leh... :sticktong
so now you became the siao G*r* already?

Good Morning guys, really love the comic Acid Byte designed. Ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.