Sentosa Thread VIII (...smilies say a thousand words too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no body say anything leh...its very stupid if all go just based on words of an aunty and it never happened :bsmilie: .bet the aunty will be laughing there

Drudkh said:
Hoi! How cum start new therad liao????????????????????????????????????????????

Becoz Mod closed it
yar.gif

alechim said:
no body say anything leh...its very stupid if all go just based on words of an aunty and it never happened :bsmilie: .bet the aunty will be laughing there
hmmmmmmm.............. dunno leh.. funny hor.

wa kaoz... can't believe it sia...
the fav newbie thread is STILL growing... :bsmilie:
though mega OT... if u all free, should check out the last post by pcc,
:heart: it, straight to the point... :bsmilie:

read ur fav newbie portrait thread..
that really perked me up a little... honest! :bsmilie:

is pcc a new nick registered by anyone here? seems like he knows what's happening from his 2nd post already.

Anyway, back to the skydiving thingy.. at night how to take the jumpers? at most they'll have lights or strobos on them.. then you'll have only trails of light coming down? :dunno:

~Arcanic~ said:
read ur fav newbie portrait thread..
that really perked me up a little... honest! :bsmilie:

i've been avoiding the thread for the whole day until now... but, pls next time if i ever bump into pcc, pls remind me to buy dat fella a drink! :thumbsup: cuts thru the crap and puts our fav noob in his place. i couldn't have said it any better.

arcanic - now u understand why i earlier said a lot of people posting on his thread are 'hiding daggers behind their smiles' (translate from mandarin)??

yep yep... lolx, now i kinda get it already. :bsmilie: :devil:
dunno who pcc is, but he really said what i wanted to too... woot~

i dun think the jumpers can take ba (not sure if there's any in the 1st place), i guess if go take, would prob take the fireworks..?

nightwolf75 said:
i've been avoiding the thread for the whole day until now... but, pls next time if i ever bump into pcc, pls remind me to buy dat fella a drink! :thumbsup: cuts thru the crap and puts our fav noob in his place. i couldn't have said it any better.

arcanic - now u understand why i earlier said a lot of people posting on his thread are 'hiding daggers behind their smiles' (translate from mandarin)??
i tried not to go into the thread till u mentioned this pcc post.
bulls eyes. :thumbsup:

okie... back to work now...
relax too long le... aikes...

tons of returns to do... sianz... :cry:

scud - HRC reminds me of saf sia... omg...

scud said:
i tried not to go into the thread till u mentioned this pcc post.
bulls eyes. :thumbsup:

:bsmilie: we should all buy him a drink man... lolx
he registered in feb 05? dun think it can be any of the STG pp though... haha

anyone has any idea hows the nikkon 20mm F2.8 lens??? :dunno:

scud said:
p** chiu cheng. ;p
oei... how can you be so straight? i only know can say play chinese chess or PC Computing! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.