Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol OKAY set! when...now ima on holidays..wee!! i wanna learn more about photoshop leh... really all guys arh...nvmmmm ima the flower among the thorns...=p

Hello everybody! I'm staying at Semb too, pretty near the MRT station I'm at.
I'm very very new to this - photography I mean, I recently developed an interest in it. Hope all of you old-birds(direct translating) will be able to provide like, tips or etc.
See you all !

Edit: I was reminded by enchantedream, yeah I want to learn more about Photoshop as well.

Last edited:
hahaha u will be the belle of the day =)

lol seriously all guys OMG!! my bf will kill me but nvm haha...

lol okay..so tell me when you guys are meeting again luh..so i can arrange to meet up with you guys for kopi or something..^^ i visit club snap often so can post it up here...

All of you here are veterans?

Hi, I'm newbie from woodlands....

Can join?

ima just a time catcher...and my camera is my time machine...=p

I joined the forum because of this thread. Haha.

Hi! I just shifted to Sembawang not too long again and will be getting my 1st DSLR soon! Can't wait and hoping to learn from the experienced hand. Photography is not easy leh...like going back to school...hahaha...Cheers!

Hi! I just shifted to Sembawang not too long again and will be getting my 1st DSLR soon! Can't wait and hoping to learn from the experienced hand. Photography is not easy leh...like going back to school...hahaha...Cheers!

haha true u r correct but u have a nice position & right time should be not a probelm le =)

raining leh...and where's block 406 lol i have no idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.