Selling my FZ30

Status
Not open for further replies.
u goondu not guru....................... :bsmilie:
go taiwan nvr tell.....................:angry:

wa lau.. i go toilet must ask ur permission ?? ;p

sorry that i shouldnt use this thread to ask this question... hope saiful dun mind~ hehe...
i have notice that the fz50's EVF there got the eye extendsion or dunno what it call... which was not found in fz30... i wonder can get this one or not for my fz30...

Looks like a very good price. If I'm not mistaken, the market price is about 1k. I'll go scout around later today since I'll be in town later.

Hi Saif,

You can check out the http://www.bargaincity.com.sg
they are giving FZ50 with tonz of free gifts, including 2GB cards :thumbsup: price also good.

They also have the Fuji 6500FD going for 769 ! check it out...

Best of luck :angel:

Brand new FZ50 is just $829 before GST.

tried this place and they wanted me to buy the SD card and the carrying-case, when i refused to do so, they told me to come back in 2 hours time as they have "no stocks" now

guess its yet another scam.

Hi Saif,

You can check out the http://www.bargaincity.com.sg
they are giving FZ50 with tonz of free gifts, including 2GB cards :thumbsup: price also good.

They also have the Fuji 6500FD going for 769 ! check it out...

Best of luck :angel:

personally, freebies ain't my cup of tea as those freebies are oftenly cheap stuffs

for e.g a 2GB card costs only $50 and a 512MB card comes free a extra compatible battery only costs around $15, a tripod of low quality costs around $15 and a cleaning kit costs only $3 and a card reader costs only costs around $8, the bag comes free with the set

and majority of the time those are freebies which you won't be using for long term except the memory card and battery

you'll most likely purchase a tripod of higher quality and stability and theres no use for a cleaning kit as the FZ-50 doesnt have removable lens which means no dust bunnies

Thanks bro.. Where are u Hexlord :cry: ... please come out...... hee hee.. Will PM him later

Hi Saiful ;

Maybe u can also share with us what makes u want to upgrade from FZ30 to FZ50.
Lumix guru seldom change camera one.. when u want to upgrade.. sure got something attractive on FZ50 .. makes me drool .... hee hee.... mind to share?

hey saifu! i also curious as daxiong too... can share??

me toooo...

as curious as daxiong and oTaRu..... :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :D :) Seems like everyone is waiting for Guru answer... haha...

Wah.. sorry... sorry... very late reply.. when you were talking about "Lumix Guru", I was waiting for some other people to reply.. he he he...

Anyways, the only and main reasons why I want to upgrade is because of the TTL flash... I do lots of indoor and street shooting and at times have no time to adjust the flash...

2ndly, I do know where to get cheap TTL macro ring flash but which will come in handy when I have a TTL enabled camera.

As for the other reasons, I know I will regret that as soon as I buy it... Pana will come up with something like FZ 80? FZ 100 or whatever and have I have to come up with another new excuse why I need to upgrade.

So guru or no guru... I'm just being too lazy to play with exposures when certain kind of shots require fast snaps...

personally, freebies ain't my cup of tea as those freebies are oftenly cheap stuffs

for e.g a 2GB card costs only $50 and a 512MB card comes free a extra compatible battery only costs around $15, a tripod of low quality costs around $15 and a cleaning kit costs only $3 and a card reader costs only costs around $8, the bag comes free with the set

and majority of the time those are freebies which you won't be using for long term except the memory card and battery

you'll most likely purchase a tripod of higher quality and stability and theres no use for a cleaning kit as the FZ-50 doesnt have removable lens which means no dust bunnies

Hi ReiszRie... agree with you totally about the freebies... but respectfully adding to your comment about the "no use for a cleaning kit".... hey, that's one of the most important accessory needed. No dust bunnies into the cam maybe... but how about the lens itself?

Just a hint to everyone... I don't use lens cleaning tissue to wipe my lens... I prefer the cigarettes paper used for roll up cigarettes... they re better.. no fibres... ;)

Well, just my 2 cents...

tho those freebie are cheap, but almost all do come in handy to beginner. I don expect beginner to have some army of card to use when they just buy their cam. same goes as cleaning kit/tripod...etc. All this will give them some time to explore their camera before they start investing in higher grade stuffs.

Hi ReiszRie... agree with you totally about the freebies... but respectfully adding to your comment about the "no use for a cleaning kit".... hey, that's one of the most important accessory needed. No dust bunnies into the cam maybe... but how about the lens itself?

Just a hint to everyone... I don't use lens cleaning tissue to wipe my lens... I prefer the cigarettes paper used for roll up cigarettes... they re better.. no fibres... ;)

Well, just my 2 cents...

true, but i guess a simple paintbrush and cleaning wipes of your preference would suffice, i doubt you will need a full complete lens cleaning kit for a bridge camera like FZ50 ^^

the point of freebies is to entice, but after time, i've learnt that oftenly those are items of inferior quality or items i would rarely make use of....

tho those freebie are cheap, but almost all do come in handy to beginner. I don expect beginner to have some army of card to use when they just buy their cam. same goes as cleaning kit/tripod...etc. All this will give them some time to explore their camera before they start investing in higher grade stuffs.

free tripod should never be used, their quality is so horrendous it makes me feel nauseous.... rather a beginner who really wishes to learn photography to spend $70+ for a SLIK Sprint Pro GM tripod than stick with an inferior grade tripod and throw it away after attaining "enlightenment", the cards might be helpful but IMHO a 1GB + 512mb for backup is more than suffice. as for cleaning kits, just any normal soft paintbrush and len's cleaning cloth will do the job well.... talking about the extra battery, the FZ50 has such good battery life that you could spend an entire day taking pictures and yet have juice leftover....

my personal opinion is to get whatever you need, not things that you "think" you need, go along with the standard package and purchase accessories as and when you have a specific need for them... don't be "coerced" into using this otherwise unnecessary accessories just because it comes as supposed "freebies"

nothing comes free, its all included in the 1000+ pricetag you're paying ;)

free tripod should never be used, their quality is so horrendous it makes me feel nauseous.... rather a beginner who really wishes to learn photography to spend $70+ for a SLIK Sprint Pro GM tripod than stick with an inferior grade tripod and throw it away after attaining "enlightenment", the cards might be helpful but IMHO a 1GB + 512mb for backup is more than suffice. as for cleaning kits, just any normal soft paintbrush and len's cleaning cloth will do the job well.... talking about the extra battery, the FZ50 has such good battery life that you could spend an entire day taking pictures and yet have juice leftover....

my personal opinion is to get whatever you need, not things that you "think" you need, go along with the standard package and purchase accessories as and when you have a specific need for them... don't be "coerced" into using this otherwise unnecessary accessories just because it comes as supposed "freebies"

nothing comes free, its all included in the 1000+ pricetag you're paying ;)
up to you, personally i think they are important as a motivation for first time user to get started and know more about it.

up to you, personally i think they are important as a motivation for first time user to get started and know more about it.

tripods are quintessential equipments and therefore one should cut costs and utilize a $15 dollar tripod regardless of whether he is a beginner or a veteran, it'll probably work out better to get a tripod of better quality without going through your suggested beginner > cheap tripod > good tripod path =)

u know... those cheap and inferior tripod does come in handy some time... ;)

dun throw lah.. :bsmilie:

tripods are quintessential equipments and therefore one should cut costs and utilize a $15 dollar tripod regardless of whether he is a beginner or a veteran, it'll probably work out better to get a tripod of better quality without going through your suggested beginner > cheap tripod > good tripod path =)

Sorry, but please enlighten me. If it is a "quintessential" then why "one should cut costs"?

If it is a "quintessential" equipment, I would believe one should NOT cut cost and buy a more expensive, a more reliable piece of equipment.

Anyways, a good or bad tripod, in time of need, it is better to have than none at all. Furthermore, you can always use this as an off-shoe flash stand unless getting a more expensive stand is better for some.

Anyways, if its a promo packages with all these stuffs and prices do not go up, just take it or try exchange for other stuffs (which they usually do entertain).

they might not be even 10% as stable as good tripod, but when time comes you will be laughing when you get your shot using those "cheap" tripod and watching other who doesn't even have them.

I still have my the cheap slik tripod that i got from my purchase of my FZ5...useful for mounting my dummy flash for CLS :bsmilie:

Sorry, but please enlighten me. If it is a "quintessential" then why "one should cut costs"?

If it is a "quintessential" equipment, I would believe one should NOT cut cost and buy a more expensive, a more reliable piece of equipment.

Anyways, a good or bad tripod, in time of need, it is better to have than none at all. Furthermore, you can always use this as an off-shoe flash stand unless getting a more expensive stand is better for some.

Anyways, if its a promo packages with all these stuffs and prices do not go up, just take it or try exchange for other stuffs (which they usually do entertain).

thanks for pointing out my typo =)

they might not be even 10% as stable as good tripod, but when time comes you will be laughing when you get your shot using those "cheap" tripod and watching other who doesn't even have them.

i personally use a slik sprint gm pro for my carry around tripod, the only problem with cheap tripods usually given as freebies is that they break really easily and doesnt offer the stability that justifies their size and sometimes weight....

ultimately, its up to the individual =)

Status
Not open for further replies.