SEED 15th Dec 04

Status
Not open for further replies.
sensires said:
Help help! I don't have your contact number!! :bsmilie:

his contact number ca be found here. as usual, pls give him as many prank calls as possiable. :bsmilie:

Poon said:
his contact number ca be found here. as usual, pls give him as many prank calls as possiable. :bsmilie:
wah.. you MIA so long.. then come back liao.. 1st thing you do is make pranks calls? ....

... hmm..

I like!

kekkekekekkee

Bluestrike said:
wah.. you MIA so long.. then come back liao.. 1st thing you do is make pranks calls? ....

... hmm..

I like!

kekkekekekkee

LOL. I'm not mia, just lurking in this forum. Waiting for a good time to spring prank calls on people. ;)

SEED? can grow one or not?
:bsmilie:

Adam Goi said:
Btw, were you the one who passed the CS Lucky Draw to me during the CS Birthday Bash?

yuppie yup ... did I win something?? hahahhah :bsmilie: ... btw, r u bringing your cam as well? I just realised I haven't told you explicitly I'll need it too ... :p

sensires said:
yuppie yup ... did I win something?? hahahhah :bsmilie: ... btw, r u bringing your cam as well? I just realised I haven't told you explicitly I'll need it too ... :p
Sakali no cam.. he bring lens oso.. hmm..

hehhehe.e..e.

Adam Goi said:
Bo bian lor ... gotta run home to get my camera! :confused:

Anyway, I still have to go home first because I just realised I left his battery charger behind ... ;)
hehhahaa.a.. wah.. so long ago thing.. now then you want to return the prize...almost 1 yr liao ......

Bad bad Adam......:p

hey. saw a group of you guys arnd today. but didnt get to join you guys. had to rush off for some meeting. next time eh.

recognised adamgoi from his black CS shirt. =)

allcowsmoo said:
hey. saw a group of you guys arnd today. but didnt get to join you guys. had to rush off for some meeting. next time eh.

recognised adamgoi from his black CS shirt. =)

Aiya ... @ least say "Hi" to us mah ...

Anyway, hope to meet you on one of these days! ;)

Hi sorry guys, promise already never turn up, because helping a friend set up his mini studio n lightings. May be the next SEED. :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.