Screw the Newbie/Pointless-Question-Asker

When somebody posts and often asked question about lenses/cameras what would you do?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, oh mighty Know-It-All. We are not worthy of your Holy Presence. Please forgive us for our collective stupidity. Why, oh, why do you grace our humble, sub-intelligent photography forum with your divine presence? We are really not worthy. Please, please, for the sake of all humble Earthlings, please start a forum for all Know-It-Alls.

學而不思則罔﹐
思而不學則殆。

I would try to help if I can. But I must agree mostly te questions have been asked and answered before. Put in a little more effort and do a search. Most of the time you will get what you are looking for.

i understand what you guys mean sometimes we are just lazy i know but some people just dont know how to put things nicely and this "screw the newbie" how will us newbies will want to go for outings and learn more from you guys with sure arrogant pros around i rather dump my camera just ignore us newbies so pros when you see thread with pointless questions let me teach you a new combination key its called ALT F4

i understand what you guys mean sometimes we are just lazy i know but some people just dont know how to put things nicely and this "screw the newbie" how will us newbies will want to go for outings and learn more from you guys with sure arrogant pros around i rather dump my camera just ignore us newbies so pros when you see thread with pointless questions let me teach you a new combination key its called ALT F4

that's why can go for the AG (anything goes) outings where there is less equipment talk.
back then in 03, went for a seed outing...now scared liao.
some of the pros there are a bit airhead...
worse still is you newbie say their photos not nice...their face turn a bit "black black"already.
what a waste of time...took off halfway before the outing was over.
quite pissed that day, went home delete account registered in 03.
since then i make up my mind never to be a canon user.

best is go out take photo with a friend.
no need to ALT F4..."see no evil" can already :bsmilie:

maybe we can have a sticky called "XXX (Camera model) Knowledge for Newbies and Noob - Frequently Asked Questions" --> XXX KNNFAQ (can use other names, this one is to fit in the theme of this thread, screw)

why wanna scold ppl? just tell them nicely lah. let's make CS a nicer place! Peace. :D

maybe we can have a sticky called "XXX (Camera model) Knowledge for Newbies and Noob - Frequently Asked Questions" --> XXX KNNFAQ (can use other names, this one is to fit in the theme of this thread, screw)

why wanna scold ppl? just tell them nicely lah. let's make CS a nicer place! Peace. :D
isn't it have so many sticky threads in newbie corners already? why need to have another sticky thread to tell people how to go to other sticky threads?

and if someone really bother to read the sticky threads or faq before make a posting to ask questions, TS won't bother to start this thread already.

Yes, people don't read anymore. The worst thing anybody can do to a newbie is to serve up information on a silver platter.....

Yes, I was a newbie before but made my progress with the search function...

Oh, yes, I was a newbie too, when at the time, there wasn't anything that call "computer" or "internet", only National Library.

want better answers? how about asking better questions?

"i want a lens A B C which is good?"
"i hear experts say D is best?"

Yes, ppl don't read anymore.

i was talking abt camera model specific questions. :)

Yes, ppl don't read anymore.

i was talking abt camera model specific questions. :)

asking question is not a bad thing do some of you go to school what do you do in sch listen to the teacher crap and head to your computer or libary to search? or do you ask how i wish the teacher says this screw you newbie read your books

There's nothing with asking but if a class of 30 starts asking the same question at different point in time; you bet the teacher will go ballastic as well, especially when the answer was made known to the whole class before.

yes the problem is we all dont come into photography together diff age diff people come into CS everytime you dont expect everyone to know whats happening the least you can do is link them to previous threads and not screw them

There's nothing with asking but if a class of 30 starts asking the same question at different point in time; you bet the teacher will go ballastic as well, especially when the answer was made known to the whole class before.

However not everyone starts going to the same class at the same time. Simple solution will be just ignore the thread.

Since can waste time and post, " do a search, google your best friend, blah blah blah", why not just provide answer or just keep your fingers away from typing the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.