rugby-001.jpg

rugby-002.jpg

rugby-003.jpg

rugby-004.jpg

Last edited:
New to sports photography.... shooting the rugby game for the 1st time:

rugby-001.jpg

rugby-002.jpg

I think you would have saw me.I was wearing white witha 55-200 .I had the smallest lens there!Okay maybe not smallest,saw a few 18-55 but all were used by primary school children.I saw 2 guys sitting at the stands(Which from the photos i presume you were sitting there.)

Wow rainy season...:(

better bring rain gears, wet weather predicted for the next few days.

hi guys who were there... is there a sistic booth over there to buy the tickets? online purchase is closed already...

hi guys who were there... is there a sistic booth over there to buy the tickets? online purchase is closed already...

huh..really? think cityhall should have a booth..thinking of buying tomorrow and go on sun..

by the way, anyone knows where it is a good spot to take photo? my first time to such event.

anyone selling tixs for tml (Sunday)?
Need 3 tixs
send me a PM with ur contact for fast deal.

Last edited:
Players from the 2nd day match more professional. The place is packed and has a carnival mood. Too bad I have less than 2 hours of shooting....

rugby-005.jpg

rugby-006.jpg

rugby-007.jpg

rugby-008.jpg

Tomorrow's match should be more solid. Hope I can find time to go down.

Players from the 2nd day match more professional. The place is packed and has a carnival mood. Too bad I have less than 2 hours of shooting....

rugby-005.jpg

rugby-006.jpg

rugby-007.jpg

rugby-008.jpg

Tomorrow's match should be more solid. Hope I can find time to go down.

solid..like the pp...too bad i cant go this yr...

Those going today ,ticket can purchase at the main entrance near St.Andrew road. Today will be exciting games.

Those going today ,ticket can purchase at the main entrance near St.Andrew road. Today will be exciting games.

do they sell one day tixs only ?
or must I pay $25 to watch for today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.