scammer!! read all photographer and video man

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of case I kena many times already. What he wants is to scam the payment or ask for super discount. U stay cool, is like that 1. U know where his ass right ?If not ask someone to pretend client and bait him out. Ok ,call police and make appointment with those mandrain newspaper press ( Wan bao and Xin Ming )go down together. U dont bother ppl say u ah gua go and report police, for this kind case at all cost. I tell you what, this kind of ppl u dont expect to get job from him anymore.Since you feel that your payment going to sayonara might as well take action first.. I mean report police and call press going down. Good luck bro !

Last edited:
Do post a photo of that guy so we can recognize him if come across :angry:

Do post a photo of that guy so we can recognize him if come across :angry:

lol. send to the police and post it here, as well as do a video and upload to youtube. :D

Last edited:
report police and post his photo here don't let him spoil clubsnap name :angry:

Organize 1 outing for that scammer TFCD for him or TFDVD for youtube... I believe many ppl sure take part . So many ppl any how whack sure get him.

TFCD outing ( FOC )
Theme :scammer
Organizer: The 1 who dio scam.

1.Policeman
2.Press
3.Photographers
4.Videographers

Bao wu good shot !!

Last edited:
I have the address of that person christopher, affected parties who wanna join me to look for him for payment pls PM me.

As usual, i have the print out from acra, base on the print out, can go to small claim court, and i have evident, a bounce cheque.

I have the address of that person christopher, affected parties who wanna join me to look for him for payment pls PM me.

As usual, i have the print out from acra, base on the print out, can go to small claim court, and i have evident, a bounce cheque.

Yuo confirm his address correct? Best got his HP and can ask singtel/M1/Starhub to check his particulars if you are decide to go after him

Yuo confirm his address correct? Best got his HP and can ask singtel/M1/Starhub to check his particulars if you are decide to go after him

u need Police report to get "singtel/M1/Starhub to check his particulars"

If the idiot is indeed a active reader of CS, then perhaps it would be better to take your discussions offline to prevent him from being alerted to your plans.

Or you could just post his pic on Stomp. :devil:

I have arranged for something.

Those affected pls PM me, those not better keep clear, else OT in this thread will cause it to be taken down, thks.

OK call me at 96446533!
I am lodging a Police REPORT than I will contact a lawyer but we need to do this together.

He owes me $550 - well I have a written contract that he is supposed to pay me upon receipt of deliverables.

He's Reasons:
His Client must see the deliverables before he gets paid (my reason his client is not my client)
He never pays deposit - that's how it is in the industry. ( Bull%&^$)
Post dated cheque somemore!

Usually Police not involve- citing small claims but when in masses, this case can amount to cheating. So lets do our part to rid the photographic community of such scammers.

3120930119_de4610c525_o.jpg

I have arranged for something.

Those affected pls PM me, those not better keep clear, else OT in this thread will cause it to be taken down, thks

fotoudavid - December 19, 2008 12:28 PM (GMT)
I am going to look for this guy, so far have another person with me, and base on info, this person have a few friends kena also, so may have a few guys.

Pls PM me if wanna go together, i have his address. Tuesday 23rd going?

I'm In!

OK call me at 96446533!
I am lodging a Police REPORT than I will contact a lawyer but we need to do this together.

He owes me $550 - well I have a written contract that he is supposed to pay me upon receipt of deliverables.

He's Reasons:
His Client must see the deliverables before he gets paid (my reason his client is not my client)
He never pays deposit - that's how it is in the industry. ( Bull%&^$)
Post dated cheque somemore!

Usually Police not involve- citing small claims but when in masses, this case can amount to cheating. So lets do our part to rid the photographic community of such scammers.

$550...small amount????
omg..

Any help or legal input needed, do let me know. I always enjoy assisting victims of such idiocy :).

Posting someone's face here without his approval together with such negative feedback abt him! Is there a law about intruding into his privacy & deframation?

Better confront him in person to settle the issue privately. He can scam newbies in this forum but sooner or later will get bashed up by one very sensitive photographer.
There was such a case where client was whacked by baseball bat for not paying.

I recently SORTED out a client whom wanted to default on payment for 12 assignments done. She couldnt tahan me behaving like a dept collector, raising my voice with her workers around.

Take turns calling this guy up even middle of the night. Mass sms him with payment demands ever moment you can. Good luck to him...

Better to pay up & move on to bigger better things to do ...

Posting someone's face here without his approval together with such negative feedback abt him! Is there a law about intruding into his privacy & deframation?

Better confront him in person to settle the issue privately. He can scam newbies in this forum but sooner or later will get bashed up by one very sensitive photographer.
There was such a case where client was whacked by baseball bat for not paying.

I recently SORTED out a client whom wanted to default on payment for 12 assignments done. She couldnt tahan me behaving like a dept collector, raising my voice with her workers around.

Take turns calling this guy up even middle of the night. Mass sms him with payment demands ever moment you can. Good luck to him...

Better to pay up & move on to bigger better things to do ...

Well i have posted his picture upon request, to safeguard photographers if they have come across this person for a client.

Ofcourse if there is anyone here who wants me to retract that image - I will pull it down upon request. No need for model relase form- cos he never paid me anyways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.