SCAMMER ALERT - bryanzephe is a SCAMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I don't understand why he is not caught yet in this small little red dot Singapore.

Silas also funny leh. The 50D so so cheap and he still want to bring down the price by $50.

Seriously I don't understand why he is not caught yet in this small little red dot Singapore.

Silas also funny leh. The 50D so so cheap and he still want to bring down the price by $50.

huh, bring down by $50? u mean the part where the scammer wannabe tries to bring up by $50 is it? u confusing me leh...

PS. I never read properly. U want to buy $700 without the grip...

Will Encik Bryanzephe care to clarify his part of the story? If all this is true, sooner or later, he will be apprehended.

I think the bottom line is when make any deal always COD will be the best. ;)

I think the bottom line is when make any deal always COD will be the best. ;)

I would say cash on inspection and testing of item will be the one and only way to deal to protect the interest of all parties.

On the internet, you can be anything you want to be.
A dog can also claim to be a minister :bsmilie:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i think he is really a scammer. a month ago he post an ad regarding his canon 50d with 18-200mm lens at only 1.4k. he wants me to pay advance payment of 20% of the price to reserve to me his cam, cos that time he is overseas and having diving in the phils for vacation. but he cannot kena me cos i know he is scammer and i played with him thru emails, he told me he is a singaporean and he also email his scanned IC. during that time. when i ask him you are scam he never reply anymore. think our moderators and members must be careful with this guy. his name is bryan lim.

Note: If it's too good to be true---watch out...Highend DSLRs and similar items never cost soooooooo looowwwwwww and then the words " DEPOSIT ON MY ACCOUNT XXXXX " and "2-3 Days delivery after money is confirmed" .....
Same used by Nigerians in some scams years ago.... This Bryan Lim is all over Buy and Sell websites not only in Singapore as i've been around some other places for a while and seen his lot... I was never a victim of such scam ...though i've been a victim of two kite pilot-SC guys.
Just like "always read the fine print" if you are signing some documents..Cheers....

I know this guy, I talked to him when he is in the cebu, phils a month ago.
He is posting at Phing clasified:
http://www.phing.com/listing/406887-Canon-50D-EF18-200mm-lens-for-sale

His NRIC:

limbryannric2.jpg

Was confused his Address on the above NRIC was at woodlands, but his location at CS is AMK.. Better not to judge this Person.. hehe.. Better deal only at COD basis...

:dunno:

I am extremely curious how u can get this IC copy? This is confidential document. :think:

Apology hehe.. I got his NRIC during our negotiations, same to other buyer's experience he email to me his scanned nric cos that time i really make sure he is not scammer.
But then still cannot trust him cos of 300$ cash advance via ibanking really worried.:sweat:

Hmm...I think it's rather strange that he would provide his NRIC. A scanned NRIC can be used to apply for mobile lines etc....he'd get into trouble just by flippantly giving it out.

Since you can't verify that it's a true copy of his NRIC, he can still 'run-away' with your deposit without delivering the goods.

What's interesting about this guy, looking from all the various forums he's posted sales is this...he's always away or about to leave.

Although we may not have enough evidence that he's a scammer, he certainly should be on an alert list. Thanks TS!

Actually al the time he is in singapore la.. he just say he overseas then after that ask you to transfer money...

then after that don't need to meet you personally, then run away run away~!!!

Is it possible that the ic contains fake photo and details?

since he is a known scammer on many forums, he has been de-registered, and the details will be put on the "Deregistered List".

lets move on, shall we? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.