Sarajevo to South Dalmatia rejoiced (H series)

_DSC0392pgfjos.jpg

giant chess, sarajevo

_DSC0392pgfjo.jpg

_DSC2171pgfjos.jpg

streets of korcula town around the church in the central. (sorry if the colors and
tone seem a bit darker on the screen. somehow it is different from my original output
when saved as jpg)

_DSC2171pgfjo-1.jpg

Last edited:
_DSC3033pgfjos.jpg

coca cola is not cheap there, as per all drinks..., but there is nothing much to do at
the beach

_DSC3033pgfjo.jpg

this is a good shot zoossh.

either i'm lucky or the birds circle there whole day everyday... they did fly around and around for a very long time. must be at least longer than 5-15mins, and still flying when i left.

_DSC0509pgfjos.jpg

pre-dawn sarajevo. not too far from my hostel. many takes of the different light combi.
prefered red and orange with blue. the other color is green (not in this take) the sign
wrote policijia - which means police station round the corner. the lights that is put high
up on the left is probably for the tram. and the tram do moves like lightning, esp when
u r walking on the narrow walkway, and the tram drives past less than a metre from u

_DSC0509pgfjo.jpg

Last edited:
Copyof_DSC5400pgfjos.jpg

jesus christ on the cross, taken just opposite the shrine of Međugorje. this is a town
in Herzegovina near the muslim mostar, but is predominantly croatian and catholic. it
becomes world famous after claims of apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary, though
it is not officially recognised by the vatican. vaguely remember we are only given abt
an hour plus for this location, cos our guide is a bosnian muslim with a painful history
during the bosnian croat's attack of mostar.

Copyof_DSC5400pgfjo.jpg

Last edited:
Zoosh, still at it. :) I noticed that you like the tonal gradation effect produced by GND. Is this going to be your signature style?

Zoosh, still at it. :) I noticed that you like the tonal gradation effect produced by GND. Is this going to be your signature style?

it probably is. but anyone who try to use it probably can do the same.

it probably is. but anyone who try to use it probably can do the same.

But you does it better. I wanted to say this before, the angles and scenes you take, I typically would not give it another look, and typically will not take such pictures. But somehow in your thread, these seemingly mandane scene turned into very interesting pictures. That is something I enjoy about your travel shots.

But you does it better. I wanted to say this before, the angles and scenes you take, I typically would not give it another look, and typically will not take such pictures. But somehow in your thread, these seemingly mandane scene turned into very interesting pictures. That is something I enjoy about your travel shots.

these places all have a little unique taste to them, i thought, i'm not sure if the cliche factors that i go for would be seemingly mundane - but generally before i go to a place, i would have in mind what i want to look for. i'm quite glad and happy with all the places i picked, except for sibenik that we really didn't get to explore. i haven't been to most other parts of europe, but i hope the places i show do show a character of their own.

Last edited:
_DSC3055pgfjos.jpg

this is the ferry that we took from korcula to hvar town (another island). this is small
compared to the giants that leave split to ports in italy.

_DSC3055pgfjo.jpg

_DSC3162pifjos-1.jpg

dog at vrboska. red streak across the ear makes me think of sheeps in the farm

_DSC3162pifjo.jpg

Last edited:
_DSC0623pifjos.jpg

green grass and wild flowers, hill at sarajevo's muslim matyr ceremetry

_DSC0623pifjo.jpg

_DSC0623pifjos.jpg

green grass and wild flowers, hill at sarajevo's muslim matyr ceremetry

Lovely tones and textures in the background.

_DSC1655pijos.jpg

at the top of srj hill next to dubrovnik old town, croatia

_DSC1655pijo.jpg

Last edited:
Copyof_DSC5324piios.jpg

again shots at Počitelj near mostar, bosnia.

Copyof_DSC5324piio.jpg

_DSC1280piis.jpg

dubrovnik, evening

_DSC1280piio.jpg

_DSC16501aafj10.jpg

i'm back. war museum of dubrovnik where it is left the same way it was during the serbian siege.

_DSC16501aafj65.jpg