Samsung Nx 10 ?

SLR Revo selling this....saw their stock late evening:)

dpreview has posted a detailed review of NX10.

not bad at all.

I am increasingly interested in APS-C sized mirrorless cameras like Samsung NX10 and Ricoh GXR+A12.

How much is the NX10 selling for street price btw for the 30/2 set? PC fair the launch price was 1199.

Actually the K-X is almost the same size as it, but I really wonder why it doesn't come with focus point indication.

no need for k-x to have a AF indication, otherwise it's going to be too perfect as to nobody will buy a K-7 anymore. :)

How much is the NX10 selling for street price btw for the 30/2 set? PC fair the launch price was 1199.

Actually the K-X is almost the same size as it, but I really wonder why it doesn't come with focus point indication.

Street price is about AU$766. The kx is huge compared to it btw :)

I've been shooting the nx10 and the e-pl1 on holiday in japan for the last 2 weeks and will have a full write-up when I return in just over a week. All I will say is that I have learnt how much of a difference there can be between performance on paper and out in the real world :)

Got one 30/2 set for $9xx, anyone knows if the 50-200mm is being sold anywhere?

Got one 30/2 set for $9xx, anyone knows if the 50-200mm is being sold anywhere?

congrat,
50 - 200mm not in yet, the shop keeper also can't tell, juz wait lor,
am waiting for 18-200mm, 2nd half of 2010,
:)

guys what tripod to use with our nx10?

Street price is about AU$766. The kx is huge compared to it btw :)

I've been shooting the nx10 and the e-pl1 on holiday in japan for the last 2 weeks and will have a full write-up when I return in just over a week. All I will say is that I have learnt how much of a difference there can be between performance on paper and out in the real world :)
Been waiting to hear what you have to say about this camera... keen to get but really unsure if I should go ahead or wait further for Nikon.

Do tell us on your real world handling and performance.

../azul123

I would say U shld go & look at dpreview or stevedigicams, there got more ppl/users & can hv more infos, as I can see here very few users or ppl not so in favor of this cam compared to other BIG names.
Good day,

I would say U shld go & look at dpreview or stevedigicams, there got more ppl/users & can hv more infos, as I can see here very few users or ppl not so in favor of this cam compared to other BIG names.
Good day,
Read reviews in dpreview already... but he has added advantage of comparing with Oly E-PL1, that is what I am interested in.

../azul123

Read reviews in dpreview already... but he has added advantage of comparing with Oly E-PL1, that is what I am interested in.

../azul123

don't only read reviews, better hear the true story from users, it was some threads discussed on NX10 v Ep1 oso Vs GF1, & others, quite interesting.
U may oso join in for discussions, ppl there are helpful & friendly.

don't only read reviews, better hear the true story from users, it was some threads discussed on NX10 v Ep1 oso Vs GF1, & others, quite interesting.
U may oso join in for discussions, ppl there are helpful & friendly.
Here's what I got from dpreview. Is that you assessment as well?
In short, for low ISO up to ISO800, GF1 and EP2 are better due to more detail.
NX10 less noisy at ISO1600 up. Color is EP2. NX10 is too saturated and unnatural. Speed and AF GF1 is better than both NX10 and EP2. The author prefers GF1 at the end.

But read elsewhere in dpreview F2 on NX10 is = to F1.4 on m43, is that accurate as well?

../azul123

Wished there are samples to see rather then just words, perceptions differ from person to person. Anyway, I might still wait patiently for Nikon's version, a camera is as good or bad as the lens you put it on. Not to mention the Flash system so in the end one have to compare an entire package.

Why is Nikon taking so long?

../azul123

Free gifts bundled with the NX10 camera kit at Harvey Norman are:

2 x 8Gb SDHC
1 extra original Samsung spare battery (BP1310) costing $99
1 SteinZeiser 4-Section tripod
1 multi-card reader
1 screen protector
Vouchers for 100 free 4R digital prints
1 camera bag

Free gifts bundled with the NX10 camera kit at Harvey Norman are:

2 x 8Gb SDHC
1 extra original Samsung spare battery (BP1310) costing $99
1 SteinZeiser 4-Section tripod
1 multi-card reader
1 screen protector
Vouchers for 100 free 4R digital prints
1 camera bag
Wah alot of bundling, but cost is? contemplating between this and K-x, Pentax got the miniature filters.

../azul123

Wah alot of bundling, but cost is? contemplating between this and K-x, Pentax got the miniature filters.

../azul123
Being a retail dept store, cost is the RRP... $1,099 for the zoom kit and $1,199 for the 30mm kit.