Samsung Nx 10 ?

Actually, the thread started to flank the brand. but it was flooded with wonderful pictures afterwards... haha! :bsmilie:

All thanks to a passer-by whom I believe still frequents this thread. :p

here's another one!

an Macro + Portrait lens, with OIS and SSA and i-Func

4e6b29.jpg

but seriously i dun like e nx neck strap.... has anyone replaced it with better looking ones?

how abt a hand strap? i only use 30mm, but its still almost 500 grams, much heavier than a mobile phone...

2iuz1fn.jpg

rumor for Samsung lenses roadmap till 2013

but seriously i dun like e nx neck strap.... has anyone replaced it with better looking ones?

how abt a hand strap? i only use 30mm, but its still almost 500 grams, much heavier than a mobile phone...

I never thought of replacing the original strap. the leatherette looks cool and comfortable to me... it is also easier to tuck in the bag...

read about NX11 be showcase in CES2011 ... can't wait for the news! just few more days!!!

my initial impression on the S$12 vitacon UV filter is quite negative. will try more and give my feedbacks.

C/Y-EOS and EOS-NX adapters...

Colors are quite different. I like green on zeiss, a little bit darkish. At this stage, I am not sure whether the difference comes from the aperture size or the coating. Somehow I almost always use 30mm wide open. With vs28-85, I need to stop down to get desired sharpness. Anyway, 30mm is a great lens indeed.

Hi, is there any local shop sell EOS-NX adapters? thanks!

btw, u must have very sturdy hands so tt u can use nx10 with VS28-85!

Last edited:
found one at red dot photo web store @ S$100....

shall i try ebay then?