SAFRA Sheares Bridge Run & ARMY Half Marathon 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
do the 12km runners get a medal?
I think so but I couldn't be bothered with the long queues for the 'goody' bags and medals. Was just trying to find some water!!

sfhuang said:
do the 12km runners get a medal?
only the 21km get the finisher medal and a personalised cert of participation.

Congrat to Phildate's GF, Qi Hui.

I crossed the line at 2h2min, hopefully I have spend more than 2 min before crossing the start line, then I claim to be in the sub 2h group. :)

It was a good run and nicely organised. Nice route, early and cool start time for 21km, big trunout. Only small bottle neck at the entrance to ECP at Marina South and uneven distribution of drink station as my 2 complains.

Darkman, you will enjoy the marathon even more. Still the best organised event. May need double rounds of massage. But the medal and the Finisher's T-shirt make it all worthwhile. And the strong supports from the spectators and cheerleaders. :lovegrin:

I will be trying the vertical marathon this year too. Just want to catch the view from 73th floor. Wonder if I can bring a camera up? :think:

sorry to OT ...

helping on behalf of a friend..

she has lost her IC during the event.. any one pick up any ??

:eek:

Darkman said:
I finished the 21.1km in slightly less than 3 hours. Not so good, but I never intended to win the race anyway, just to finish it. Now I'm at home, having a second round with my OSIM iSqueez. I think I'll go for a foot refloxology massage tonight...

Next run date is for the Singapore Marathon, a full marathon!

hehe, you taking part as well? Me too! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.