S602Z users fall in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought the Fuji TL-FX9 1.5x @ CP 175w/GST. Got a polariser and a super HMC from shop next to CP @ 20 and 35. Thought wanted to try the canon 1.5x but both MS color and CP don't have them. Would have gotten the Fuji TL from MS color, just quoted 160. Wide angle more ex, around 200.

Pixs coming up soon.

:)

Originally posted by mpenza
Thanks for your info :) Polariser@$20 is very cheap! :) good buy!

Sorry, got mixed up. Polariser 35, Super HMC 20.

Anyone sign up for the FinePix S602 Zoom Training
on 28 Jun 02 7:00pm - 9:00pm ??

I will be attending this course see you there if you are attending. :)

Originally posted by wiz
Anyone sign up for the FinePix S602 Zoom Training
on 28 Jun 02 7:00pm - 9:00pm ??

I will be attending this course see you there if you are attending. :)

wiz, i thought you might just want to forget about this course cause personally i think it's pretty useless.

Originally posted by Jeff

wiz, i thought you might just want to forget about this course cause personally i think it's pretty useless.

Have you went for it already?

If it just covers the basic functions of the 602 it is still alright as you can bring a partner along to learn. Will be bringing my Mrs along and learn how to use it, to help me take some photos for our trip.

Originally posted by wiz

Have you went for it already?

If it just covers the basic functions of the 602 it is still alright as you can bring a partner along to learn. Will be bringing my Mrs along and learn how to use it, to help me take some photos for our trip.

What I meant was that if you wish to learn more than basic camera handling and taking photos techniques, you will be disappointed. However, for beginner, it is actually quite alright.

Enjoy you trip.

Jeff

Originally posted by Jeff

What I meant was that if you wish to learn more than basic camera handling and taking photos techniques, you will be disappointed. However, for beginner, it is actually quite alright.

Enjoy you trip.

Jeff

Wait... it just struck me when reading your post WHEN is the World Cup Final!!! Just checked lucky that day no match ;)

Originally posted by mpenza
Found the Olympus B28, 0.8x wide-angle converter selling for $215 in Mustafa.

How's the quality like? Thread size? 0.8x @ 215 is a bit ex. Anyone tried the canon?

C-180 & C-210 combined would have no vignetting at 1MP full digital zoom ;p ard 1500mm equivalent. If I add in the the fujifilm 1.5x, it'll become ~2250mm..... would follow up with samples when the moon is in better mood and the skies are clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.