S3 - price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way, my S2Pro is not battered.

share some recently shot photos of my S2Pro. Tip Top condition, well loved and no CCD failure till today.

0001015_copy.jpg

0001019_copy.jpg

0001023_copy.jpg

0001020_copy.jpg

0001018_copy.jpg

need to think carefully if i was to sell. most prob keep it as a 2nd body.

kegler said:
really 2350? more pple buy will get cheaper? :bsmilie:
think the price might drop more due to clearing of stocks. over in Europe, S3Pro's price drop like... :sweat:

S3Pro with the upgraded buffer is currently in some European countries. i read this from DPReview.

Cheesecake said:
by the way, my S2Pro is not battered.

share some recently shot photos of my S2Pro. Tip Top condition, well loved and no CCD failure till today.

need to think carefully if i was to sell. most prob keep it as a 2nd body.

ah... if u do wanna sell b4 next week, let me know? keke... lens not included? ;p

will still keep my current DSLR. just finding something to shoot purely jpgs sans processing. :sweatsm:

nightwolf75 said:
ah... if u do wanna sell b4 next week, let me know? keke... lens not included? ;p

will still keep my current DSLR. just finding something to shoot purely jpgs sans processing. :sweatsm:
no la, lens not included. will keep u in mind if i was to sell. but my price is high!! :bsmilie:

i shot these fotos for remembrance and in the event i'm ready to sell. :bsmilie:

but hard to let go. esp. it has served me so well and is still churning out the results everytime i use it. man, i doubt it reached 13k shutter! comes with box!!!
mad liao...!

Cheesecake said:
no la, lens not included. will keep u in mind if i was to sell. but my price is high!! :bsmilie:

i shot these fotos for remembrance and in the event i'm ready to sell. :bsmilie:

but hard to let go. esp. it has served me so well and is still churning out the results everytime i use it. man, i doubt it reached 13k shutter! comes with box!!!
mad liao...!

*nw walks round and round CC's house, waiting for him to sell...*
snoozer_05.gif

Cheesecake said:
they are not reflecting the price like it is in Eurpoe and the U.S.
too little too late... from FujiFilm...

maybe S4Pro is on the way...? *yawnz*

hope s4pro has atleast cam1000 on it... tsk tsk.... 900 again will faint

kegler said:
but but.... if only cam900 u will still grab meh?

wats wrong with cam900? F80 is still using it. dun compare with all the gee-whiz cam-watever found in the pro bodies lah... different cams, different purposes.

nightwolf75 said:
wats wrong with cam900? F80 is still using it. dun compare with all the gee-whiz cam-watever found in the pro bodies lah... different cams, different purposes.

yeah what's wrong with cam900? To be frank, AF is fast enough for me for most purposes.

Darth Nikon, "There are those who consider CAM900 to be not good enough, but there are better CAMs around."

Young padawan, "Where can I get them?"

Darth Nikon, "Not from Fuji."

Status
Not open for further replies.