S3 - price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
reviving an old thread.... pia seh...

does anyone know the latest confirmed pricing of the s3? cos i heard over the grapevine dat the shops have dropped the pricing to bet $2.3-$2.4k? (depending on mode of payment) :what:

nightwolf75 said:
reviving an old thread.... pia seh...

does anyone know the latest confirmed pricing of the s3? cos i heard over the grapevine dat the shops have dropped the pricing to bet $2.3-$2.4k? (depending on mode of payment) :what:

eh nw.... u wanna get s3 too? hee... wonder if we get 2 set can cheaper bo :bsmilie:

eh...y dun u just drop MS colour a call....hahaha....but last i heard its 2350.... but not sure where tt information came from either..

Witness said:
eh...y dun u just drop MS colour a call....hahaha....but last i heard its 2350.... but not sure where tt information came from either..

okie... dat makes 2 person confirming this cos my colleague just asked for me yesterday too. i suspect this is the price for cash/nets (incl GST). credit card will be a different story. :)

kegler - i also want. but, B/S pricings still a bit on the high side. haiz. :embrass:

nightwolf75 said:
okie... dat makes 2 person confirming this cos my colleague just asked for me yesterday too. i suspect this is the price for cash/nets (incl GST). credit card will be a different story. :)

kegler - i also want. but, B/S pricings still a bit on the high side. haiz. :embrass:

ms color online quote 2550 leh.... b/s price too high liao.... if really 2350 cash can consider get new one since got full warrenty

kegler said:
ms color online quote 2550 leh.... b/s price too high liao.... if really 2350 cash can consider get new one since got full warrenty

haha... as with all shops, equotes or phone call prices always a little higher, i suspect. ;)

kegler said:
waH.... 2350 w/gst very very tempting leh :bsmilie:

and under warranty. if i no luck with any of the deals, think its time for me to pay my respects and protection fee to mscolor next week. ;p

i'm also plan to get de s2/s3

i think i shall give up the idea of finding the s2 or s3 in buy/sell... just smsed mscolor for a quote. shld be dropping in on them next week...

nightwolf75 said:
u sell me ur battered s2, can? :sweatsm:

headache. need to know how much the S3Pro is going and work out my budget. :sweat:
but still very keen to follow my idol, KRW and get the D200. :bsmilie:

but i m so scared of the colors of other DSLRs other than FujiFilm's. maybe i got so used to it. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.