S1/S2/S3 pics. thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a pic from Bussorah Street... also posted in Streets & Candids

chat1.jpg

how many days did u spent over there?
what's the damage?

Very little. Its a private resort, I know some one who is a good friend of the owner. Think you cannot just randomly show up and stay there. Also, its a really quiet area, nice and far from the normal tourist spots.

this thread like dying already

Hi to all S1,2.3 users. I jus gotten my S3 just yesterday. I am wondering if anyone can recommend me a bag. One that fits the camera and the adapter. NOt very sure on the sizes of teh Lowepro bags ...... some seems too big while others seem too small. Cheerios!!

Hi to all S1,2.3 users. I jus gotten my S3 just yesterday. I am wondering if anyone can recommend me a bag. One that fits the camera and the adapter. NOt very sure on the sizes of teh Lowepro bags ...... some seems too big while others seem too small. Cheerios!!

i got a cannon bag if u interested .. selling for $20 . will post the pic tonite

Great shot of water droplet on a leaf, but i feel that the shot of the leaf could be a little sharper.

A picture does not need to be sharp to be good....as long the emotion or feeling of the shot is captured.Most people have great equipment..take sharp and low noise images but pictures are absolutely garbage.Your pic is perfectly fine dude!

Side track a bit, but does S3IS have tweakable exposure compensation settings in Manual Mode?
According to:
http://www.digitalcamerainfo.com/co...-IS-Digital-Camera-Review/Control-Options.htm

Exposure Compensation +/- 2.0EV in 0.3 steps is available in manual mode.
However, this was not said in the S3IS guide by canon and it seemed like it was unsupported.
After hitting the FUNC key, i am unable to control the Exposure Compensation, it always sets itself automatically. However, when i try in other modes, Exposure Compensation can be set. any one know how to unlock the "auto Exposure Composition"?

nice pic . but i think the background a bit over exposed :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.