[Rubber_Duck] A Photo whenever I have Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
12日.09月.2009
太鼓の達人

eimg5819.jpg

Hi RubberDuck :) It looks really festive over there in Japan! It really is interesting to see how the cultural festivities are like in Japan - thanks for sharing! Just a question though, I couldn't help but notice that in the pics with people depicted (in the festival photos), their skin tone looks rather yellow (or is it my screen?), was it 'cos of the lighting?

Hi RubberDuck :) It looks really festive over there in Japan! It really is interesting to see how the cultural festivities are like in Japan - thanks for sharing! Just a question though, I couldn't help but notice that in the pics with people depicted (in the festival photos), their skin tone looks rather yellow (or is it my screen?), was it 'cos of the lighting?

Glad that you like it...!!
In Japan there are many activities going every season..
Is a very interesting place to visit and living here....

And BTW thanks for the C&C....
I also notice that...:embrass: I think may be is the lighting....:think:
anyway I post another photo that from different location.

Those earlier photos was taken outside whereby the lighting is mostly Fluorescent & Incandescent light.

As for this photos taken inside the street walkway (shelfed) is mainly Incandescent light...I think....
(Please see next photo)

Last edited:
14日.09月.2009
any different.....:think:

eimg5767.jpg
Yeah, the skin tones look more natural here. Probably due to the lighting conditions then. Maybe you could adjust the colors to make the skin less yellow in the other photos for a natural look :) Otherwise they do look kind of like they are sick.. hee.. But great atmosphere! :)

Yeah, the skin tones look more natural here. Probably due to the lighting conditions then. Maybe you could adjust the colors to make the skin less yellow in the other photos for a natural look :) Otherwise they do look kind of like they are sick.. hee.. But great atmosphere! :)

OK, Noted...
I'll take note of this...

Thanks..!!;)

16日.09月.2009
Rescue Dog on Duty

eimg0139.jpg

Saw this cute dog wearing a Rescue Jacket waiting outside the Hospital for his owner.
Imaging that he is on standby outside the Hospital as a Rescue Dog on Duty... :thumbsup:

Sorry for the poor IQ... this pix was taken by my iPhone. :sweat:

How come no s'pore pics ?!?!? :angry:

05日.10月.2009
秋の日暮​

eeimg6210.jpg

Last edited:
05日.10月.2009
秋の日暮

like the warm feel and the angle from the foilage :thumbsup: a gr8 scene in the heart of the city

Status
Not open for further replies.