RP's The Republic Cultural Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope... dun have photoshop :(
but i did some slight pp with iphoto such as playing with contrast, brightness, levels and cropping...
Anyway Thanks that u enjoyed the photos!! :) :) :)

hey thanks for all the help, i'll be going down tomorrow down.. hope to cya there and wish me the best of luck! (ps this is the first event that i would be covering!)

Wow, not bad, you got some nice shots!

I am also surprised it was well lit enough for you to shoot with such low ISO. Noticed that 400-800 was the max you used and mostly it was lower than that when shooting with your fast prime.

I might get to shoot there some day and was wondering if my 135 f/2.0 was fast enough, now I know it is. :)

Wow, not bad, you got some nice shots!

I am also surprised it was well lit enough for you to shoot with such low ISO. Noticed that 400-800 was the max you used and mostly it was lower than that when shooting with your fast prime.

I might get to shoot there some day and was wondering if my 135 f/2.0 was fast enough, now I know it is. :)

hey thanks! ;)
I noe there thats alot of pics, but if u dun mind me asking, wads ur favourite shot?
any general tips for me to improve?

hey thanks! ;)
I noe there thats alot of pics, but if u dun mind me asking, wads ur favourite shot?
any general tips for me to improve?

They are all generally good so it is hard to pick a particular one but I think the composition of this one, plus the dramatic lighting, stands out to me:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27466187@N06/2567797155/in/set-72157605544760713/

This one is good for giving prospective shooters an overview of what the place looks like. I like the perspective - good use of the wide angle. I am tempted to try that one in fisheye, but I have mixed opinions of buying a fisheye for one shot ;)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/2567792277_643f26f013.jpg?v=0

I was at TRCC a few months back but the speech I attended was delivered with full lighting, so I had no idea how it would look like in low light.

Are you from RP?

Thanks for the compliment!
Nope, i not from rp, i was there to shoot my school musical which was in the TRCC...
anyway, u can always go rent a fisheye if u really want the shot, need not buy it now wad..

Thanks for the compliment!
Nope, i not from rp, i was there to shoot my school musical which was in the TRCC...
anyway, u can always go rent a fisheye if u really want the shot, need not buy it now wad..

Ahh......great idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.