Room 721

maybe you would like to clone out the reflections of the ceiling light and your lighting on the bathroom wall?
thanks for sharing.

Oh! Eagle eye, Alpina! I was actually too distracted with.... Other.... Details....
that i missed out these touch points. Gotta note these things for my own future shoot as well
Thanks, mac!

there are many reasons. like you say, it is limited in space. i have no money to get FX. to tell you the truth, we could move the mattress if we wanted.

distortion creates dynamic for me.the wardrobe is tight. i want the energy of exploding from tight space.

looking at the first series, the lens used was 50mm. although it is normal lense, if used close enough, there is still some distortion. i wanted that distortion too in the first series.

images from 105-135mm become boring because it is too linear. the size of the foreground compared with the background look normal.

Pic 6 with strong emphasis on her key asset (eyes) is a rather compelling image.
I also think tnat pic 12 does have some of the exploding from confined space element you wanted.

I do feel some details like the empty hangers were a little excessive. The playing around with the hanger also does not seem to contribute to the picture. Framing effect of the cupboard
may not be immmediately apparent.

Bathroom set... Well dry tub shots sometimes inevitable due to lack of prior prep from organizer side. But shower with underwear seems a little confused in terms of overall concept.

I think when doing a series, as opposed to a single static image, it may be a good idea to establish some relationship in terms of overall flow of the consolidated images. Just my thoughts.

Very beautiful eyes, however the false lashes seem to take centerstage in attracting negative attention. I dont deny the images, though lacking in parts artistic merits, does a good job in promoting melody as a good potential subject. Will keep an eye out for her for future shoot oppotunities.

Um, sorry but just noticed only now :sweat:, what's wrong with Pic #21 her right hand? I seem to be getting a double-vision? :dunno:

Oh! Eagle eye, Alpina! I was actually too distracted with.... Other.... Details....
that i missed out these touch points. Gotta note these things for my own future shoot as well
Thanks, mac!

hey, it's normal if you are a hot blooded male.
i didn't scan the whole picture for flaws but assets in the first place.
:bsmilie:

Love first series! Indeed beautiful model

LOVED YOU WORKED!!!

Super Sexy Model Indeed...

Mind me asking the lens you've used?

Thanks for sharing

Nice series :thumbsup: makes me want to find a room 721 as well, hahaha :p

The bilateral axillary surgical scars in photo #11 and #15 are very distracting... :sweat::bigeyes:

hey, it's normal if you are a hot blooded male.
i didn't scan the whole picture for flaws but assets in the first place.
:bsmilie:

Beautiful pics... Love it... Well Done!!:heart:

#16 her right arm looks wierd, but hey... who's looking at the arms LOL

Ai-yai-yai! :bigeyes: Big eyes indeed! ;) You really do know how to make fellow-CS'ers happy with your skills & opportunity of working with her You spent a lot of time on Photoshop n they look so natural, so real, flawless! Great skills, great set and a heart-stopping model! :thumbsup:

Praise the Lord. Thanks people for seeing pass the flaws, i do take note of them. Only God can do a perfect job.

LOVED YOU WORKED!!!

Super Sexy Model Indeed...

Mind me asking the lens you've used?

Thanks for sharing

I used AFD 50mm 1.4 for the first series and used AFD 24mm 2.8 for the rest.

Pic 6 with strong emphasis on her key asset (eyes) is a rather compelling image.
I also think tnat pic 12 does have some of the exploding from confined space element you wanted.

I do feel some details like the empty hangers were a little excessive. The playing around with the hanger also does not seem to contribute to the picture. Framing effect of the cupboard
may not be immmediately apparent.

Bathroom set... Well dry tub shots sometimes inevitable due to lack of prior prep from organizer side. But shower with underwear seems a little confused in terms of overall concept.

I think when doing a series, as opposed to a single static image, it may be a good idea to establish some relationship in terms of overall flow of the consolidated images. Just my thoughts.

Very beautiful eyes, however the false lashes seem to take centerstage in attracting negative attention. I dont deny the images, though lacking in parts artistic merits, does a good job in promoting melody as a good potential subject. Will keep an eye out for her for future shoot oppotunities.

Thanks columbo for your observations.

[Wardrobe series] We started with some lingerie hanging, she did not take the lingerie out 1 by 1 to try on. Those hangers were moved to the extreme right because she need space to stand. Seeing that the lingerie do not serve any purpose, i asked her to move them away. My plan failed, so she started playing with the hangers. I totally forgotten to show the constraint of placing an adult inside a wardrobe.

[Bathroom series] The organiser was not around during the shoot, we never misbehaved. I think dry is okay but wet is even better for this series. Nobody has flash except me. The other photographers used the lamp from the bedroom. It never cross my mind to ask melody to strip and jump into the tub fill with water and rose petals and wine bubbles and of course her patch which many people spotted. I was a bit confused when she said something was showing when we started the whole shoot. Maybe her bra slip or something. The patch was really invisible to me at that time.

[Series concept] How i wish i could orchestra the whole shoot and show you a flow of the photographs truly as a series. I gave up that idea long ago because i can never afford private shoot, unless it is free. Therefore, everything was impromptu. Melody has some great ideas too.

[False lashes] Women love them because they enhanced their look. I have no comments except maybe they can upgrade their skill to convince you that they are real lashes.

[Artistic merit] I definitely lacking in the art aspect. Maybe i get a degree for that.

Last edited:
when guys see b**bs and big round eyes... they forget about everything else about photography.... didn't like the closet set though. but the lighting for the rest was good.
what took the cake for me was the shower scene :bsmilie:

ok crap. i forgot the rest of what i was. there are two very obvious distractions floating in my mind right now. crap.. blood's flowing elsewhere...

the model's expressions need more working on. she's got no expressions and her poses seem pretty stiff and unnatural to me.

that's it for me. i need to find somewhere to cool off now :sweat:

I really like the character house, even though i dont understand all the medical terms.

Um, sorry but just noticed only now :sweat:, what's wrong with Pic #21 her right hand? I seem to be getting a double-vision? :dunno:

they are reflections from the tub and basin.

Last edited:
very beautiful...thanks for sharing.....