Ricoh GRIII

Thanks for the clarification. Am now looking for a new GR3. Anyone here maybe giving up PO or know where I may still get one this month, with a far goal of the free extra batt? Thanks :)

Been a Ricoh fan and user since the first GR and just sold my GR2 in anticipation of the new 3!

Saw a few pre-order sales on Carousell

https://sg.carousell.com/search/products/?query=ricoh gr3

Just got my pc last friday, wanna to check how it connects with iPhone as there is no app in apple store to support but only one 3rd party app cost $10+?

Just got my pc last friday, wanna to check how it connects with iPhone as there is no app in apple store to support but only one 3rd party app cost $10+?

Ricoh Image Sync, but you will need to wait for the update for GR III compatibility, someone mentioned coming end of April update.

I pre-ordered my GRIII on 27 March. Was told that the stock will arrive around 19 April. Wonder if anyone has received their camera?

Thanks everyone for the recommendations, I just got another problem after shooting and wanna transfer pics from gr iii to my mac pro, after connected with usb cable, the camera entered playback mode but mac pro can't recognise gr iii, my operation system is 10.14.4 majave.

Ricoh Image Sync app updated (both iOS and Andriod), compatible with GR III available now.

Reactions: MichaelLee
Firmware updated, low light AF did improved a lot and now can use image sync to transfer pics.

Anyone got their GRIII from the stores yet? Preordered mine from MS Color but still no news.

Anyone got their GRIII from the stores yet? Preordered mine from MS Color but still no news.
I pre-ordered mine from SLR Revolution on 27 March and still no news yet also. When i ordered i was told the shipment would arrive around 19 April...

I pre-ordered mine from SLR Revolution on 27 March and still no news yet also. When i ordered i was told the shipment would arrive around 19 April...

I see... Guess I’ll have to be patient haha.

Sometime mid March!
Wow that's quite some time. My frustration is that i have a trip coming up in mid May and it is really disappointing if i still can't get it by then.

Anyone gotten their "pre-order" GR III yet? According to SLR Revolution the agent said the stocks only arrives end of this month :(

I just got the GR III yesterday. I realized that the live view from the LCD is a bit "grainy" especially during indoor/low light shooting condition - is this normal?

I just got the GR III yesterday. I realized that the live view from the LCD is a bit "grainy" especially during indoor/low light shooting condition - is this normal?

Yes, it normal.

Reactions: hokowi
Seems like this is a dead thread. OK I just bought one. GR IIIX