Ricoh GRIII

Nice Michael, I didn't know the external charger is available locally. Mind sharing where to get that as I personally prefer external charging.

On another note , out of curiosity - we tried and the GR III's batt seems to be almost identical to the Olympus LI-90B battery (it works)

Pandora shared some studio shot (jpeg at digital croo 35mm,50mm) with high sync flash. Further crop yet with tremendous detail.
more pic on her instgram

Pandora Wong 3-2.jpg

crops.jpg

Reactions: polar28
Reactions: polar28 and Benji77
Anyone managed to work their Bluetooth/LAN function with an iPhone? Mine simply fails no matter how many times I try. The Image Sync App states the scheduled release date for the GR3 is April. But that does not explain why I still cannot connect via Bluetooth to my phone.

Had raised this Ricoh, they would have a firmware update very soon in April.

Reactions: Benji77
looks good..

Hi, my set is affected lol. It's also within the serial numbers range listed. Let me see if there's any updates from local distri and if there is, I will share it here too.
P.S: yes, there is a wobble, but for my set its not as bad as the video shared and still very usable.

Not that I have my GR III already.. haha but is there any pricing for the wide angle converter and adapter yet, and when will they be available here?

So how good is the IQ with the WA attachment?

It would be a fantastic travel camera if the IQ up to the edges is good.

Sorry to check and ask if attachments and WA lens from earlier GR1 and 2 can fit on the 3? TIA

No, you will need a new GA-1 Lens Adapter for the new GW-4

Reactions: grunt72
Thanks for the clarification. Am now looking for a new GR3. Anyone here maybe giving up PO or know where I may still get one this month, with a far goal of the free extra batt? Thanks :)

Been a Ricoh fan and user since the first GR and just sold my GR2 in anticipation of the new 3!

u would regret. GRIII is a huge upgrade compared to GRII