Reservist/hp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because one unit is lax on checking for camera phone doesn't mean that there are different rules depending on which unit you are from. One set of security directives is for all the SAF to follow but whether or not the camp's CO chose to strictly enforce it or not is all up to him. At the end of the day, should there be a breach of security, the CO still is answerable.

Yeah. That was wad i meant anyway. Same rules, but each camp different level of strictness. :)

Just last year, SAF was still quite lax regarding this issue. I guess is to give some leeway. Now, they're serious liao. For ICT, dun pray pray!

message noted and well kept in mind, i wanna be driver or medic or mayb go stand at the gate, i am not so great to die for the republic yet:) i still wanna enjoy life, hope NS gonna be cut to 18months;p . but seriously, i did answer TS to his question on the top, tat cam hp is not allowed, the rest is just to ya-ya at that only fellow nia, others dun be offended, lets hav kopi:) in this kopitiam:cool:

so which "link" told u driver, medic or RP/MP good life? :bsmilie:

so which "link" told u driver, medic or RP/MP good life? :bsmilie:
oh, cos i like to drive:cool: then as for medic-->can give myself MC*dreaming*, as for guard door, i dun mind cos just stand there, be still nia... i can stone for an hour;)

message noted and well kept in mind, i wanna be driver or medic or mayb go stand at the gate, i am not so great to die for the republic yet:) i still wanna enjoy life, hope NS gonna be cut to 18months;p . but seriously, i did answer TS to his question on the top, tat cam hp is not allowed, the rest is just to ya-ya at that only fellow nia, others dun be offended, lets hav kopi:) in this kopitiam:cool:
Others are offended by your statement that's why they quoted you.
Offend people liao then say lim kopi? That's not cool:bsmilie:

oh, cos i like to drive:cool: then as for medic-->can give myself MC*dreaming*, as for guard door, i dun mind cos just stand there, be still nia... i can stone for an hour;)
RP also no good life ,don't always assume things.
RP always f**k by RSM.
Is there RP gate duties in CCA?

Just last year, SAF was still quite lax regarding this issue. I guess is to give some leeway. Now, they're serious liao. For ICT, dun pray pray!

last year they just issue a sticker to paste over the camera part and also need to fill in a form.
They really step up on this? then must go find a non cam phone soon.

heyz, i need to give background info mah, yes i haven went for army so(i clever enuf to answer)... i hold a high appointment to command a unit, what abt you? u hav a not?:bsmilie: (no offence to other CSers, i am just lookin down on 2 CSers in the community) :) world peace:thumbsup:

Not to put you down. But please, your help isn't helping to answer the question. It is an offence to be a digital camera into a camp without your camp's clearance. CCA is different from Army. Just like you cannot compare boy scouts or NCC with the Army :)

Not to put you down. But please, your help isn't helping to answer the question. It is an offence to be a digital camera into a camp without your camp's clearance. CCA is different from Army. Just like you cannot compare boy scouts or NCC with the Army :)
NCC would have to go to bases and camps too, hence i am just saying that cam is not allowed, the rest is for that fellow only;)

u like driving? lang ga in SAF (touchwood) not a pray pray thing u know...
medic? always busy, no time to slack. (so many "chao gengs" wan to slack, how u slack? :bsmilie:)
RP stone for an hour? wow... u must be kidding!! more like >8 hours, 5 days a week.

enjoy ur life b4 army. for all u know, u might kena guards, commando or diver! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.