Reservist/hp

Status
Not open for further replies.
years ago i bring a mp3 CD player to camp... i even forgot to bring the CD itself... also kena slap with SOL 21 days... cui....:cry: ...darkest days of my ns life... don't learn from me. just don't try anything funny.

years ago i bring a mp3 CD player to camp... i even forgot to bring the CD itself... also kena slap with SOL 21 days... cui....:cry: ...darkest days of my ns life... don't learn from me. just don't try anything funny.

like that were got sway.. my ex-buddy 2 day before ord, smoke in the guard house kenna caught 7 day DB. :eek: :eek: :nono:

like that were got sway.. my ex-buddy 2 day before ord, smoke in the guard house kenna caught 7 day DB. :eek: :eek: :nono:

reservist still so strict?

Just to share, my last ICT was last year end. Don't think it was any strict at all. I think i was the only one having non-camera phone. haha.

i think now more strict...went back camp for a briefing..they will ask u to surrender the phone at guard hse.

me ish got knowledge and links one(unlike you:cool: ), i hold highest cca post leh, simple simple thing also dun now how to command a unit? other CSers need help, i will help;)
what links? hyperlinks ah?
CCA different from ICT leh.
Haven't go in army say haven't go in,simple question cannot answer how to do big things?:bsmilie:

What's wrong with an mp3 CD player?! Its defintely allowed!

what links? hyperlinks ah?
CCA different from ICT leh.
Haven't go in army say haven't go in,simple question cannot answer how to do big things?:bsmilie:
heyz, i need to give background info mah, yes i haven went for army so(i clever enuf to answer)... i hold a high appointment to command a unit, what abt you? u hav a not?:bsmilie: (no offence to other CSers, i am just lookin down on 2 CSers in the community) :) world peace:thumbsup:

heyz, i need to give background info mah, yes i haven went for army so(i clever enuf to answer)... i hold a high appointment to command a unit, what abt you? u hav a not?:bsmilie: (no offence to other CSers, i am just lookin down on 2 CSers in the community) :) world peace:thumbsup:

dude, army is diff from ur cca. and dun act smart in army. only act blur (unless u want to sign on of course, then different story! )

dude, army is diff from ur cca. and dun act smart in army. only act blur (unless u want to sign on of course, then different story! )

Don't be hero. Hero die first. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

dont so yaya papaya.. an appointment to command a unit of boys and girls only. :nono: in the SAF, we not only command units of men and women but also respect.

besides, if you committed an offence in a SAF camp, what can they do to you? it's different for us. we are under the SAF Act Chapter 295. u expect us to play play? dude, your NCC is different from our Singapore Armed Forces.

Get a cheap phone from Caltex. LG phone selling for 90+ without camera. When the guard check just show them the phone.

message noted and well kept in mind, i wanna be driver or medic or mayb go stand at the gate, i am not so great to die for the republic yet:) i still wanna enjoy life, hope NS gonna be cut to 18months;p . but seriously, i did answer TS to his question on the top, tat cam hp is not allowed, the rest is just to ya-ya at that only fellow nia, others dun be offended, lets hav kopi:) in this kopitiam:cool:

Police reservist :thumbsup: u can even put on ur bluetooth while on duty and talk...anyway i finished my 13 cycle liao...:cool:

i think now more strict...went back camp for a briefing..they will ask u to surrender the phone at guard hse.

Hmmm.. Then i think most likely differs from camp to camp ba. Cos i went back for briefing no need to even book in one. Haha. Anyway, better safe than sorry! Nothing happen good for you but if something happen then good luck to you. :bsmilie:

Hmmm.. Then i think most likely differs from camp to camp ba. Cos i went back for briefing no need to even book in one. Haha. Anyway, better safe than sorry! Nothing happen good for you but if something happen then good luck to you. :bsmilie:

Just because one unit is lax on checking for camera phone doesn't mean that there are different rules depending on which unit you are from. One set of security directives is for all the SAF to follow but whether or not the camp's CO chose to strictly enforce it or not is all up to him. At the end of the day, should there be a breach of security, the CO still is answerable.

just follow the 8th core value - you can do anything you want but don't get caught.

note that if you surrender your phone involuntarily (i.e. you got caught), it is a chargeable offence.

most of the people whom I've handled just acted blur. maybe that'll work if you get caught.

just follow the 8th core value - you can do anything you want but don't get caught.

note that if you surrender your phone involuntarily (i.e. you got caught), it is a chargeable offence.

most of the people whom I've handled just acted blur. maybe that'll work if you get caught.

Ignorance or acting blur is not an excuse. These ppl should be disciplinarily dealt with so that others will learn a lesson from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.